Chapter 12!(:

After a night of listening to Cameron yell everything and talk about his and Abby's sex life, I finally fell asleep. When I woke up, I found that I was one.

"Dan!" I yell sitting up on the couch. I look around and see no sign of him. I get up, and shuffle over to the front door. I open it up and instantly regret it! The suns rays hit my eyes and I had to squint until my eyes got adjusted to the light. Once I do, I look out to the ocean to see Abby and Cameron. Did they sleep out here last night? Wait.. Beach, nighttime, Cam say he would make it up to Abby last night. They had,

"Ahh!" I screamed in my head. I turn around and head back to the cabin. I hear water running in the distance, he must be in the shower. I walk towards the door to the bathroom, contemplating on if I should go in there or not. Well he might get out soon so I might as well, plus I need to brush my teeth and stuff. I open up the door, steam the first thing I meet. I shut the door behind me and get out my toothbrush. Suddenly, Dan starts singing and turns off the water. He continues singing some song that I know of but can't put the tune to

"My songs know what you do in the- MIASIA!" He sung and then yelled. I turned towards him in his uh current state. "What are you doing in here?"

"It's not like I haven't seen you or little Dan." I say with a laugh while he blushes and covers his waist with a towel.

"Oh so you like looking at me naked aye?" He said raising his eye brow. "Because I can do it again." He said with a smirk.

"Dan, are you trying to seduce me?" He smirks. "Because, it's working." I say walking towards him. Lets just say, the room got even steamier.

-

-

-

After my and Dan's uh quickie, we met up with Cameron and Abby, and headed to the hospital. Dan and Cam were in the front seat, deep into their conversation and Abby is telling me about what happened last night.

"It was just a surprise. And he was just great. Haha, but what happened to you? You're glowing! Did ya get some?" She said with a smirk. I just smiled because I didn't know what to say! We both squeal because we both know the answer. Both of the boys look back to us like we were crazy. We just laugh and laugh all the way to our destination. We all climb out the car. Abby and I pretty my run to Bre's room, with the boys obviously lagging behind us. We open the door to see Bre and Tyler just laughing at something one of them just said, oblivious to Abby and I.

"Hey Tyler! The boys want to uh spend time with ya in the café." Abby told him.

"And Bre, we have to fill you in with everything that happened in the past day!" I tell her excitedly! Tyler whispered something to Bre, and then kissed her on the cheek. He walks out, shutting the door behind him. Abby instantly starts telling Bre what happened yesterday. From Cameron's constant yelling, to his special surprise. And then I told Bre what happened this morning between Dan and I, not going into details though because I know they didn't want to hear all of that.

"Well, while you two were having uhh sexy time with your boyfriends, Tyler and I had a lovely time here, in this room." Bre said and Abby and I just looked surprised.

"Lovely time in a hospital room?" I asked.

"Yeah! I even got my boot! And I get to go back home today!" She says triumphantly! We all cheered and then just started talking about life.

"Man, who would have guessed that we would be dating three of the most successful guys on the whole planet?" I asked.

"Who would have guess that we would go this long on this vacation with no fan interactions! I mean really, we are at a public place. Someone in this place HAS to know who we are, well at least the boys." Bre pointed out.

"That is true." Abby replied. We discuss the topic over the next fifteen to twenty minutes, and then the boys walk in. All of them with smiles on their faces.

"What's with the serial killer smiles?" I whisper for only Bre and Abby to hear.

"Hey ladies!" Cameron yelled. I'm going to get that boy.

"What has you guys soo happy?" Bre asks.

"Oh no reason! We're just so happy to be ALIVE!" Dan said and the boys cheered.

"What are they, on drugs or something?" Abby says and I notice, it does seem like they are. But how? They wouldn't do that.

"Did you guys, uh, happen to meet some fans or something?" I ask. The boys all nod. "Did they give you anything? Like food or a drink or something?"

"Yup! We got brownies!" Tyler says giggling at the end of his sentence.

"And they were yummy!" Dan said patting his stomach.

"Can we uh see these brownies you guys got?" Bre asked. Cameron hands over a container full of brownies with a white powder on top.

"Dammit! Someone drugged out boys!" Abby groans. And we were just talking about not running into fans. Now the boys are drugged.

"I don't want to tell a doctor because the news might get out, so all we can do is go back to our cabins and take care if them ourselves I guess." I tell the girls. Whoever did this to them will pay. But hey, the guys won't remember this, so we can do whatever and they won't know a thing. This is going to be hard, but it's going to be a fun night.

Soooooo, I have NO clue how that came in. I was just thinking about the boys coming in being happy and all, and then I was like hey! Lets make them get drugged! And it went on with that! Well Bre, Abby, have fun with your uh.. Free night with your boys!(; Man! I always make it hard for Bre to write. I always put some plot twist in my chapters. Anywaysssssss what is your favorite HWE song? Mine has to be Always 18!(: Oh! And any like small bands or singers you know of that you think more people should listen to? Comment! I need more people to listen to! And let me suggest listening to My Genuine Find. (that's my baby other than Dan!(;)

I'm rambling sorry! Hah hope you like this!

-MiAsia Bennett!(: <3

Ps Stay Positive my fellow Ender!(: