You

"I don't wanna grow up. I just wanna grow old with... You." Tyler Wilson and Cameron Byrd harmonized together. The crowd screamed their names!

"Tyler, I love you!"

"Cam, marry me!"

"Dan, have my children!"

The boys ran off stage, sweaty and pumped. They were all hyped and excited.

"Man! Can you believe that was our last show?" Daniel Geraghty asked. He was the lead guitarist of the band. The trio where in the biggest boy band in the world, Hollywood Ending.

"Wow. This world tour was crazy! I'm just glad we got to end it here in the states!" Cameron replied.

"Yeah. Who knew that we would be headlining our own world tour?" Tyler asked. The boys were all thinking about how far they came over about five years. They were all reminiscing until a pair of hands covered each of the boys eyes.

The boys all turned to see who it was. Their girlfriends, Breanne Storms, Abby Rowe, and MiAsia Bennett. Bre is with Tyler, Abby is with Cam, and MiAsia is with Dan. The girls all hugged their boyfriend and started small talk with them.

"Hey, we don't have to go back to the hotel tonight right? Because I think imma go to Bre's house tonight." Tyler said to the whole group.

"Wrap it Wilson!" MiAsia and Abby yelled at the same time. Tyler's face lit up quickly and so did Bre's. They quickly walked away and so did Abby and Cameron.

"I guess it's just us!" Dan said to MiAsia.

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's go on an adventure!"

-

-

-

-

-

Okay guys! Yay! Start of something new! No don't sing High School Musical okay. Haha but this is going to be in three different POVs and written by Me (MiAsia), Bre, and Abby!(: I hope you guys like this! :D