Chapter 15!

~Breanne's POV~

When we get into the restaurant, Dan sits by Tyler and MiAsia sits between me and Abby. 'That's weird. I wonder if they're okay.' I think to myself. I look at Abby and she has the same look on her face. She kind of motions to get MiAsia to talk to us if we went to the bathroom. And I wanted to wash my hands before we ate anyways. "Hey, MiAsia, would you go to the bathroom with Abby and I?" She looks shaken up. "What? Oh, no. I'll stay here."
"Please?" I whisper. "I'm worried about you. You look like someone just died."
"No, just go. I'll tell you at home." She tries to reassure me. I give her a quick hug and Abby helps me get into the bathroom so I can wash my hands.
"What's up with MiAsia and Dan?" Abby asks. "They were all happy the other day and now they're not sitting together?" I shake the water off of my hands and get some paper towels. "I have no idea. She looked like someone had just died when I was talking to her. She said that she'd tell us what happened and why she's sad when we got home." I shrugged and threw the paper towels away and Abby shook her head and rolled her eyes in a state of worry. We get back to the table and try to keep a positive attitude around MiAsia to keep her happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what was up with Dan and MiAsia tonight?" Tyler asks as he gets ready for bed. "I have no idea. MiAsia said she'd tell us what happened when we got back but I haven't heard anything from her since." Once I finished my sentence, I hear someone pounding on the door. I start to walk out there but Tyler insisted to get it. When I hear the door open, I hear hysterical crying. I walk out as fast as I can with this stupid cast. I see Tyler engulfing a sobbing MiAsia in probably the biggest hug I've ever seen him give anyone. Even me. "Oh my god, what's wrong?" I ask with extreme worry in my voice. "I don't know." Tyler whispers. "She just started crying so I walked her inside and closed the door and she started hugging me and this is where we ended up." I walked over to them and rubbed MiAsia's shoulder. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask her. She doesn't say anything but she keeps crying and starts hugging me instead. "Hey, let's go sit on the couch, okay?" I ask her calmy. She nods her head and I walk her over to the couch. I sit down and MiAsia sits next to me and then places her head in my lap, still crying. I just rub her back and trying to calm her down.

She calms down after a few minutes.
"Are you ready to tell us what happened?" I ask MiAsia. "You don't have to if you don't want to though." I don't want to push anything on her that she doesn't want to do.
"Yeah." She sniffles. "I'm ready." She sits up and wipes her tears off of cheeks. She takes a deep breath and begins her story.
"Well, as you know, Dan was high yesterday. And when we got home, he was acting so silly. Like, his normal, happy self, except with drugs in his system. He was dancing in his boxers and was just being really stupid and everything. Then, he got really serious and said he needed to talk and..." She trailed off getting choked up with her own words. "Just, watch this." She hands me her phone and I unlock it, because we're best friends so I know her password, and watch the video in her camera roll.

"Oh my god, MiAsia. Did he really say that?" She nods, still unable to speak because of the tears. "I'm so sorry. I thought he loved you as you were. Because I sure do!"
"Yeah, so do I!" Tyler chimes in too. She regains the ability to speak. "Thanks guys. And, when I talked to Dan after he wasn't high anymore, he said he DOES love me for me. Then I showed him the video and he sounded frustrated when he was watching it but... that's not why I'm sad. Well, it is but it isn't the only reason why I'm sad." She regains her thoughts and takes a deep breath. "I broke up with Dan and I'm leaving to go back to Texas. I can't be around him right now."
"What!?" Tyler and I say at the same time, extremely shocked. "You, you can't. You HAVE to work this out." Tyler says. "You guys are so perfect together and you were so happy. You can't leave him. Or any of us!"
"I'm sorry guys, I just. I can't be around him anymore. As much as I want to stay here with you guys, I can't stay if Dan is still here."
"I'm going to talk some sense into him." Tyler says getting up and walking towards the door. "Tyler wait." I say and hobble off towards him. "Please be gentle with him." I say quietly, making sure MiAsia didn't hear. "He's probably in a fragile state just as much as MiAsia is. Don't yell, okay? I know how mad you can get and you just can't. Not around Dan right now."
"But, do you see what he did?" He lifts his arm and motions towards MiAsia. "He basically called her fat. You can't just do that!" He's whisper yelling.
"Tyler, stop. You need to calm down." He starts to walk away but I grab his arm pulling him back. "Breanne."
"Tyler. Listen to me." I let go of his arm, trusting he won't just run out the door. "This is not a time to be mad. If you go over there, you need to be calm; no screaming and no yelling. Please?" He stares at me for a while, switching from one eye to another. "Okay, fine." He finally agrees. He walks over to the door and opens it. "Wait." I say, walking over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a quick kiss. "Be careful and talk calmly, okay? I love you." He kisses me again. "Promise. I love you too." I take my arms from around his neck and he walks over to the cabin. I shut the door and walk back over to MiAsia.