Chapter 9!(:

MiAsia's POV

*The Night Before*

"Oh my god! I can't wait until we get in our little house!" Dan almost squealed! Holy crap! He's serious about tonight and I'm getting kinda nervous. But I won't tell him that!

"Yeah! Can't wait for whatever you're planning for us!" I say smirking. We get out of the van, and run to our cabin. Right when I shut the door, Dan attacks my neck. I try to hold back a moan but that was kinda hard.

"Da-Dan." I stutter as he kisses my cheek, slowly moving to my lips. Our lips move in a perfect motion, fitting together like puzzle pieces. He liked my bottom lip for entrance and I gladly let him in. Our tongues exploring each others others mouths. I tugged on the bottom of Dan's black cross shirt, wanting it to come off, which it did without us breaking our kiss. A few minutes later, I'm in my bra and underwear while Dan is in he boxers. The both of us just looking at each other, love in both of our eyes. I remembered that I don't have my shirt or shorts on and start to get a bit self conscious. Dan notices and cups my cheek.

"MiAsia.. I. I love you so much and I just want to spend my first time with the only girl for me." I smile instantly, forgetting everything I was thinking previously. I smash my lips onto his once again, but it wasn't too long because Dan had ideas. He started kissing my collarbone making his way down. He nipped at a couple spots that either made me moan or hold my breath.

"Are you ready for this babe?" Dan asked looking towards me.

"I'm ready for anything when it deals with you." Tonight, Dan took my virginity, and I'm sure glad he did. Because I took his too.

***********

We walked out of the hospital, none of us saying a word. We get into the van that brought us here, Cameron telling the driver to take us back to the beach. We rode in an awkward silence, well that is until I spoke up.

"Hey guys! Like Bre said, we need to be happy! This isn't our fault that this happened! It's not even Bre's fault. We just need to be happy nothing serious happened and pray for a speedy recovery!" The boys looked at me like I was crazy!

"Speedy recovery? She is going to be in that stupid boot for eight months because of me!" Cameron yelled. Someone needs to slap some sense in this guy!

"Cameron! It's not your fault! We were just at the wrong place at the wrong time!" Dan replied trying to calm him down.

"Yeah babe, come on. It wasn't your fault at all!" Abby said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. That seemed to snap him out of his trance, and he calmed down.

"Yeah, sorry guess. I just.. I just feel guilty for making her keep trying. And now she won't even be able to enjoy this wonderful vacation and.."

"CAM!" We all scream to stop him from rambling. He mumbles sorry, and starts cuddling with Abby. Dan tries to cuddle with me but I push him away. He gives me a confused look and I nod towards Tyler. His head is down and he's twiddling his thumbs. I can't help but feel bad for him, Cameron and Dan are here for their girlfriends, but Tyler's girl is in a hospital, with a hurt leg, and he's here, on the way back to the place where they were supposed to get away from all their troubles. Damn, if only that were me who got hurt. Not her. She doesn't deserve it at all! Neither does Tyler. No one does.

"Hey MiAsia, lets go." Dan said snapping me out of my little trance. I must've been thinking for a long time. I climb out the car, walk towards our cabin. The cool but at the same time warm breeze hitting my bare arms as I open the door.

"Hey babe, I noticed you were thinking a lot in the van on the way back. What's up?" Dan asked plopping down on the bed, patting the space beside him.

"I don't know. I was just think about how I felt bad about what happened. And I hate that Bre and Tyler are both alone while I have you and Abby has Cameron." I sigh and sit beside him. "I wish that it wasn't Bre who got hurt, but it was me instead. I just, I can't help but feel guilty. Someone should have been there to help her if she fell. I just." I scream in frustration. I don't know why this is affecting me so much. Dan tries to calm me down, which works when he reminds me that everything is going to be alright and Tyler and Bre are going to be fine and dandy because its not like anyone passed away.

"I'm really tired. Can we go to sleep. It's been a long day." I ask yawning. I get under the covers, and didn't even wait for Dan to reply before dozing off.

***********

"So grab me by the neck and don't you ever let go. Mess me up so good until I'm begging for more. You tear me apart, like an animal." I heard a voice sing from the kitchen. I get up, and feel a very cold breeze. I look down to see that I'm in my bra and underwear. That ginger. But I guess he's just looking out for me. I slide on my sweatpants and a tank top and walk out the room.

"Morning!" Dan sung from the kitchen. "We're going to see Bre again! But will you go wake Tyler up? He's not answering my or Cameron's text." I nod, walking out of the cabin. I walk outside too see Abby walking out of her house.

"Let me guess. You're checking on Tyler too?" I ask.

"Yup!" She replies walking towards me. We both walk towards Tyler and Bre's hut and she knocks on the door. It slowly opens. Abby and I exchange worried glances at each other and walk in.

"You take the right, I'll take the left." Abby whispered. I nodded and we headed our. Separate ways.

"Tyler! Where are you?" I yell multiple times. I walk into Bre's and Tyler's bedroom and that's when I see it. A bloody pillow. Maybe he just had a nose bleed. Or.. No no. Don't think that way! I walk into their bathroom and find Tyler sleeping on the floor next to the toilet.

"Hey Tyler. Time to wake up buddy!" I said shaking him awake.

"Are we going to see Bre today?" Tyler ask instantly.

"Of course! Just get dressed and we can go." He quickly gets up and walks to get his clothes. Guess ill ask him about the pillow later. Step one is complete. Now, we have to see Bre.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hey guys! Sorry this is so late! Omfg I don't even have an excuse! Well I do but I'm not going to complain alright!(: Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! :D

2 questions!

1: Why was there blood on the pillow?

2: What song was Dan singing when i woke up the next morning?(:

-MiAsia Bennett!(: <3