Chapter 20!(:

"You. Cheated. On. Her?" Tyler asked angrily. The girls went to go get something from Bre's car.

"I had an affair." I say in my defense.

"It's the same damn thing!" Cameron yelled.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. I didn't go far with her. I only met her a few times a Starbucks." I whisper.

"Dates! Those are dates! You cheated! That's the thing! You'll be lucky if she forgives you dude." Cameron said.

"I know." I said looking down. There was a stirring in the bed. I look over and see my beautiful girlfriends eyes.

"Dan. What happened?" She asked tying to get up. "Why is my arm propped up?" She asked innocently.

"You don't remember anything?" Tyler asked.

"No. I just remember Dan and I watching a movie, but Dan fell asleep so I went to our room and went to sleep." She said.

"Oh. Well then. You ran out into the street and then you got hit by a truck." I lied. Bra and Abby walked back in.

"Oh wow. Well something must've happened but I don't care." She says.

"Hey Tyler. Can you go get a doctor?" I asked. He nodded and I turned back to MiAsia.

"Babe. I love you. More then you'd ever know!" I tell her and I kiss her hand that I'm currently holding.

"Ms. Bennett!" The doctor said. "You're awake I see!"

"Yeah. How long was I out?" She asked.

"Ten days!" I say.

"Wow. Well anyways. What are my injuries? How bad did I get banged up this time?" She asked smiling. Man, she's great. She's finding the positive out of all of this. That's one thing I love about her.

"Well, your arm is severely broken. You'll be in that cast for a while. You have a fractured ankle. Broken ribs. Surprisingly no head damage though. You should be fine though! You will be stuck in a wheelchair until your ankle heals." He said.

"Hey Bre! We can be wheelchair buddies!" She says proudly, air fiving Bre.

"We'll Ms. Bennett. We just need to run some test and then you'll be set!" The doctor said walking towards the machines sitting beside the bed.

*

*

*

The test went well. MiAsia passed them all surprisingly. She has no memory loss, according to the test, but she can't remember passed the night we got back. I'll have to talk to her about that when we get some time alone. Well we are all at my and MiAsia house. This is everyone's first time being here, and they're surprised how small it looks but how big it really is.

"How did you even afford this? This is amazing!" Tyler said coming from downstairs.

"Well, Dan and I thought of how we could live here without anyone really knowing." MiAsia started.

"So we decided to build a house underground!" I finished off.

"How is this even possible? I mean did you see that pool?" Abby asked.

"Yeah, we had some pretty cool contractors. They went above and beyond with this place. We don't have any problems here. Downstairs never gets cold unless we want it to be." MiAsia continues to talk about the house to Bre and Abby while I got sit in the living room with Tyler and Cam.

"Have you told her yet?" Tyler asked and I sighed.

"Not yet no. I will when we get alone time."

"You better tell her. She needs to know. She'll be mad at first but then she'll come around." Cam said patting my back. What am I going to do.

*

*

*

-MiAsia's POV-

I walk over towards the living room where the boys are, even though I'm not supposed to be walking at all, and hear the very end of there conversation.

"You better tell her. She needs to know. She'll be mad at first but then she'll come around." Are they talking about me?

"Hey guys!" I said ploping down by Dan.

"MiAsia! Where's your wheelchair?" Dan asked suprisingly.

"Wheelchairs are not my forte." I reply simply.

"But you're going to strain your..," Dan started off

"He Dan, can we talk? Alone?" I ask.

"Uh sure. Lets go to the room." He said and we both stood up. I swayed a bit but I balanced myself. I limped to the room with Dan by my side. I sat on the bed while Dan remained standing.

"So, is there something you want to tell me Dan." I ask.

"Wait. You were the one who..,"

"I know but I heard you guys talking about me and I want to know what it was about." He sighs and runs the back of his neck.

"Well. Do toy want to know why you got hurt exactly?" He asked and I nodded.

"Well," he said stretching out the 'l',

"I was seeing Miranda while I was on tour." Uh. "And we were meeting up at Starbucks and just talking. One day we went back to her place and kissed. But I stopped it right away! We didn't go any farther then that. We stopped talking and then eleven days ago, she wanted to meet at Starbucks again to apologize. I misplaced my phone, which I found out I left at home, and she called. You picked up and acted like an elderly man," he said then something clicked.

"That when you said that we weren't together anymore." I said in a low angry voice. "That's when you said that we were broken up for a month!" My voice increasing. "That's when I caught you in your little act!" I yell jumping up but instantly regretting it. I scream in pain as I fall over and have Dan rush to my side.

"You need to be more careful hun." He said trying to help me up.

"You need to get off of me." I said pushing him away.

"MiAsia, when I saw you there that day, I-I knew what I was doing was wrong. I saw how hurt you were. I can't believe what I did. I am so sorry, I can't even tell you how guilty I was when you got hit by that truck. I am so sorry that happened. I ended the relationship with Miranda. We aren't even friends. I told her to quit talking to me and everything. I can't believe what I did. I feel so dumb. You don't even know it." I look up to my pleading boyfriend. I see he has tears streaming down his face and I smile. Those are genuine tears. "What?" He asked.

"I feel like we're in some teen show with this fucked up relationship." I say with a laugh and he chuckles.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you." He said sitting down beside me.

"I know one thing you can and can't do." I say.

"What?" He asked.

"We'll for one, you're never cheating again, or I'll be in prison for murder." He laughs nervously.

"And what can I do?" He asked.

"This." I say by placing my lips onto his. I've missed this. I haven't kissed him in weeks. And now that I know the truth, I now know that I gotta keep him in check. Make everyone know that he's my man. And I plan on doing just that.

-

-

-

-

Aw yay!(: Wow. Chapter 20 already!

-MiAsia Bennett! <3