0.12

Ashton had went home 3 hours before which left me here to think about Calum. His sister, Mali, was in New York at college did he forget I knew? What if she came back for break or something, Calum isn't doing anything. I sighed. Maybe I should ring him up? I picked up my phone calling him. (An// the next is the phone convo)
Cal's phone: Hello?
Eve: who the fuck is this?
Whoever is on Cal's phone: Calum's girlfriend and mom to his son ELLIOT. Who are you?
Eve:calum's girlfriend Evelyn. Also the mother of his child where the hell is Calum.
The hoe: he's making me coffee at his house what do you want.
I hung up. This is it. I grabbed my car keys charging out of my house in anger. I hopped into my car and sped out of the driveway. I flew down the back road to Calum's apartment If I Could Fly softly played, the song didn't match my emotions.

When I reached Calum's apartment building I slammed the car door getting out and speed walking up the stairs to his door. My face was hot with anger and I was crying anger tears. Once I reached his apartment I knocked harshly. "Open the fucking door!" I yelled. Someone opened to door and I looked down to see a little boy with dark brown curls and chubby cheeks. He looked like Calum. I walked past him and looked around. I stormed into Calum's room pushing the door open.

There I saw him. Calum and that bitch laying beside each other laughing. Calum looked up at me and his smile instantly vanished. "THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING TREAT ME CALUM?" I yelled. "Fuck you. I'll raise MY child on my fucking own. And i'll be happy and drama free Calum. I'm done with your shit. I don't need you." I snarled at him. The girl smirked and stood up beside Calum. "Baby don't let this skank get to you."she said smiling. I walked up to her and without thinking slapped her. "I'm not a skank get it right you evil little bitch. Bye Calum see you never." Calum stood still frozen in time looking at me. Not even a tear. He didn't care.

  Tears streamed down my face and I turned running out of the apartment. I ran down the stairs into my car. Fuck my life. I drove down the road back to my house. I opened the front door to see my dad standing there. "Hun what's wrong?" He asked standing up with a worried expression. "I'll raise the baby alone dad. Alone. No father." I said crying. My dad pulled me into a hug and i felt his tears.

My dad has never cried around me. We stayed like this for a long time until I spoke up. "I don't need him."
THE END.
YES THIS IS THE ACTUAL ENDING. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL SO DON'T PANIC!(at the disco.) AHAHHA THIS ISN'T THE END OF EVELYN AND CALUM AND YOU KNOW IT.
LOTS OF LOVE, TIERA