0.09

2 weeks later
I pulled into the school's parking lot getting out of my car and walking up to the school. This is it. A new school where no one knows my name and I can't be disturbed by Calum. We haven't talked in a while other than him trying to call me numerous times. I walked into the school and walked through the halls. People looked at me because of course, I'm new. Things just seemed better.

  I walked to my locker when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a boy and a girl standing in front of me. The boy was taller than me and had long brown hair and tattoos on his arm (AN://yes old Harry). The girl beside him was about the same height as me, African American with long black hair and an hourglass shape. She was completely gorgeous. Both of them were.

"Hi, I'm Caroline and this is Harry." The girl said for the both of them. "Um hi I'm Evelyn nice to meet you." I said smiling at both of them. "So where are you from?" Harry asked. "North Allenson High. I switched schools because of something that happened between me and another student." I said looking at my feet. "I have a friend that goes there!" Caroline said smiling. Harry smiled and nudged her. "Friend?" He ashed laughing. "Well boyfriend." She said laughing and slapping Harry's arm.

  "Oh what's the lucky dude's name?" I asked smiling. "His names Calum we date." She said smiling. My heart dropped to the ground. Maybe there is a different Calum. "C-Calum Hood?" I asked looking at her. "Yeah we've dated for 3 months now." She said giving me a confused look. "Um excuse me I feel sick." I said. I ran down the hallway to the bathroom. I walked in running to the stall and locking myself in. I felt my breathing grow heavy.

  Karma? What is going on. "Evelyn?" I heard Caroline's voice say. "Yes." I mumbled. "What's wrong hun?" She asked as I saw her feet standing infront of the stall. "It's really nothing, I think I just came over with something I should get to class." I said opening the stall and rushing past her. She ran after me. "What's wrong?" She asked again grabbing my arm. "Calum is what's wrong. The reason I left that hell hole." I said releasing myself from her grip and going to my class.

  I walked into my first class and everyone looked at me. "You must be the new student. Class, this is Evelyn, she's a student from North Allenson's and we're all very pleased to meet her. Now Evelyn, take a seat." The teacher said. I whispered an okay and walked to a desk in the back of the room. I sat and noticed Harry sitting across the room. I glanced at him to notice him giving me a sincere smile. I smiled back and looked down.
●●●
The day past by really fast and I was quickly at home. When I walked in no one was there and the house was dark. I turned on the lights and walked upstairs to my room. I seemed to like this school better than my last. Maybe because Calum wasn't there. But I still felt something...missing. like someone was missing that needed to be there.

  Maybe it was Ashton. He always made things hella better. I missed laughing in class with him and skipping lunch period to go to the lake. I heard my phone go off and I snapped out of my thoughts checking it.
Ashy Poo:BEAB.
Eve: YES?
Ashy Poo: So I kind of just got out of jail...no biggie amirite?
Eve: ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN WHAT THE HELL .
Ashy Poo: i kind of jumped Calum ?
Eve: Ashhhhhh why.
Ashy Poo:I'm omw love hold up can't text and drive.

This dweeb I swear to god he will be the death of me.Going to jail? I sat on my bed putting my phone down and turning on my ipod. All Time Low gently played from it as i pulled my hair into a ponytail. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs slowly. Obviously Ash. "Eve." I heard Ashton say as he opened the door slowly.

  I looked up to see him running his hand through his hair a tear falling from his eye. "Ash?" I said walking up to him. I pulled him into a hug his head going onto my shoulder.

"I didn't mean to. I just snapped and I started beating him then the cops came." Ash said crying. Ashton was very sensitive and it was rare for him to even touch anyone in a harmful way. "Hush Ash come here." I walked over to my bed Ashton's hand in mine and laid down on the bed. Ashton laid down beside me and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he cried his eyes out cuddled against me like a baby. "My mom doesn't know. I'm a bad son." He said sobbing. "No Ashton. You're the perfect son everyone does something bad in their lives." I said kissing the top of his head. He hugged me as I felt my shirt getting soaked but I don't give a shit. My best friend is sad and that's all that matters.

"You beat his ass huh?" I asked chuckling trying to joke around a bit. "Yeah, I busted his lip and bruised him up real good." Ashton giggled. I sat up Ashton's head still in my lap. I looked at his face to see his eyes red and puffy his curls hanging over his face. Angelic.  "I really love you Eve. I'm glad to have a best friend like you." He said as he fell asleep. I smiled as I fell asleep too.