0.05

"Hey mami." I heard him say from behind me as I sat at the lunch table eating. "What do you want cretin." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh, i just came to sit with my buddy, we should start getting along, love." He said sitting a little too close to me. "So, I was thinking, for the first part of our project how about we go to America, I have a beach house there in LA we should go there. Maybe do some things, ya know." He said putting his hand on my thigh. "No, i'll only go for the project you asshole." I said rolling my eyes. "So you're going with me?" He asked. "Yeah I guess." I said smiling. "Great, well you know seniors get 3 weeks off school for this project so we have hella time. See you later babe." He said walking away. I stayed at the lunch table Ashton infront of me. "So, what's up with him calling you 'babe'?" Ash asked with an annoyed look on his face. "He's always done that, but trust me we're nothing at all. "Okay good, because if he lays a finger on you I will chop his dick off and make him fry it." Ash said picking at his corn. "Calmmm Ash, I don't like him." I said laughing. But, why am I lying? I do like Calum but he's just a fuckboi. It wouldn't work out. "Come on, i'm ready to go home. We need to go to a party tonight." Ash said. "Yeah sure what time?" I asked picking up my tray along with Ashton. "7, but we'll stay at my house until it's time for us to leave. Don't worry we'll stop at your house so you can get your makeup and shit." Ash said laughing. "Okay okay, I'm in." We walked out of the school building together and towards Ash's pickup truck. "Do you ever clean this thing?" I asked looking at all the condom wrappers, food bags, and plastic cups on the floor. "Sometimes on special occasions." he said starting the car. "What are 'special occasions'?" I asked. "When I have to drive my mom somewhere, when I'm finna get good pussy, or road trips." He said pulling out of his parking spot. "Wowie Ash, how come I'm not special." I asked. "What Eve, you would never let me fuck you and you know it." He said turning up the radio. "What, it might happen one day you never know." I said. "Well, I have hopes now." Ash said laughing as we pulled into my yard. "Hurry go get your stuff." He said. I got out of the truck running into my house and up the stairs. "Aye Oscar I'm going out!" I yelled. "Aight." He said back. I ran up to my room quickly looking through my closet and grabbing a tight black dress and my black heels. I grabbed my makeup box and put all my stuff in a bag. I ran down the stairs and out the door to see Ash talking to someone on the phone. "That was fast."

When Ash and I got to the party I could tell it was going to be a long night. "Come on mate, get out you look too good to sit in my truck all night." Ash said hoping out the truck. "okay whatever." I said getting out of his truck. I walked behind Ashton as we went into the house filled with people. I looked around to see if I could see anyone I knew and my eyes landed on Michael with a girl grinding on him. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "Imma go with her i'l- i'll be back later." Ash said following behind a girl as she pulled him to a room. "Casual Ash." I whispered as I walked out to where everyone was dancing. "Oh damn." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I turned around to see Luke Hemmings looking down at me. "Care to dance?" He asked. "Yeah sure haha." I said turning around. He grabbed my waist as i danced against him. The tempo sped up and so did my hips. "you're really good at this, Evelyn." He said as I kept dancing. I laughed a bit until I felt Luke's hands leave my waist."the fuck do you think you're doing Luke?" I heard Calum say. Dear god. "Chill, we were just dancing, Cal." Luke said. Cal whispered something into Luke's ear before he sighed and walked away. "What was that for?" I asked frustrated. "Luke's a bad person I'm just looking out for you." Calum said. "Oh, and you're not?" I asked. Calum sighed. "yeah, you're right. I'm an awful person but I still care about you and I always will Eve. Stop being so stubborn all the time when I try to be nice you just refuse." Cal said looking down. "I'm sorry but you just come off as a fuckboi and it isn't my fault." I said looking at him. "Yeah, I understand." Calum said looking up at me then turning to walk away. "Wait, Calum don't leave." I said. "What?" He asked. I pulled him into a hug getting on my tippy. He hugged back and then pulled away. He grabbed my face and pecked my cheek. "damnit my highlight!" I said crossing my arms. "Your what?" Cal asked laughing. "My makeup, you kissed it off." I said pouting. "You look like a mad toddler, cute." Cal said smirking. "No I don't." I said blushing. "Okay whatever, come on we're going to my place." Calum said laughing. "Okay." I said grabbing his hand.

We pulled into a huge apartment complex that looked really nice. "come on get out love." Cal said opening the car door for me. I got out of the car and followed in the apartment building behind Calum. We got in the elevator that played very very snazzy music. "This elevator is very snazzy." I said laughing. "It gets old after 3 months though." Cal said holding out the d in old. (Lmao) we reached the 9th floor and I walked out of the elevator. Calum grabbed my hand as we walked down the long hallway. We stopped at the door that I suspected was his. He opened the door and let me walk in first. "Do you live alone?" I asked him. "Yeah, my parents don't care about me so I just moved out." He said shutting the door. "Oh, i'm sorry." I said looking at him. "Why should you be sorry." He said smiling. "I don't knowwww." I said. "So are you gonna stay the night?" Cal asked. "Yeah sure why not." I said. "Come here follow me." He said directing me towards his room. I followed him into the huge room. "Here take these." Calum said handing me a pair of boxers and a muscle tee. "Where can I change?" I asked. "Oh, i'll leave." he walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. I quickly took off the heels and slid on all the clothing he had gave me and pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I opened the door and walked out to see Cal sitting on the couch watching tv. I walked up to the couch and sat beside him. "Awe, you're adorable." He said looking at me. I blushed and turned away. "So, about LA, we're leaving in two days I already got everything set up." He said. "Can I stay here until then?" I asked. "Of course I don't really care it gets lonely here sometimes." He said pulling me closer to him. I put my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "What do you wanna do?" Cal asked. "I don't know, I mean it's not like this is my house." I said lifting my head up to look at him. Cal looked down at me and smirked. He leaned down and kissed me. I didn't kiss back at first cause I was shocked. Right when he was about to pull away I kissed back. He bit my bottom lip a bit which made me open my mouth. He slid his tongue in and pulled me onto his lap. He sat like this kissing for almost 5 minutes until I pulled away. I rested my forehead on his. "You know I could get used to that." He said looking up at me. "Well you shouldn't." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "What we have is kind of toxic Cal, very toxic. And Ashton had threatened you." I said. "Oh really, what did he say." Calum said. I laughed a bit. "He said he was going to cut your penis off and make you fry it." I said laughing. "Well, ouch." Cal said making a face of agony. "Cal I'm sleepy." I said yawning. "Oh, you can sleep in my bed I'll sleep here." He said lifting me off his lap. "No, I won't you to sleep with me." I said grabbing his hand and walking to his room. "Okay love, if you say so."

I woke up the next morning to light snores from Calum. I slid out of bed looking at the time. "I should call my mom." I whispered to myself. I stood up and started walking quietly to the kitchen. "Hello, mama?" I said into my phone as I leaned against the bar. "Yes?" She asked. "Um I'm gonna stay at Ash for a little while I'll be back home soon." I lied. "Okay, tell Ash to take care. I love you talk to you later." She then hung up the phone and I turned around to see Calum standing there shirtless. Damn, he was hot. "So I'm Ash now?" He asked smirking. "My mom would kill me if she found out I wasn't with Ash." I said putting my hands on his chest. "Your breathe smells like ass god." I said covering my nose. "Well i'm sorry thst my breathe doesn't smell awesome in the morning." He said rolling his neck. He leaned down kissing me. "NO I'LL CATCH BAD BREATHE CAL." I yelled while laughing. "Can I kiss you please." Calum whined. "No." I said crossing my arms and smiling. He picked me up and kissed me anyway. "does Ashton like you?" Cal asked. "If I knew I would tell you." I said. "I have a feeling lover boy does." He said. "Well I don't know I used to like Ash for a long time." I said. "Oh." Calum said putting me down. "What?" I asked. "Oh nothing I think I should go take a shower I'll be back in a bit." He mumbled. He walked away to the bathroom. I heard him slam the bathroom door and I walked up to it. "Cal are you okay?" I asked knocking on the door. "Calum?" I opened the bathroom door to see him sitting on the toilet in his boxers. I gulped feeling a lump in my throat. "U-um are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, i'm sorry. Come here." I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I felt his little buddy under me but I said nothing about it. "Don't be sorry." I said. "Why shouldn't I?" He asked. "You just shouldn't okay?" I said pecking his lips. "Well okay love,anything for you."