0.04

"Negative." I said reading the pregnancy test. Even if I did fuck that disaster they call Calum Hood, I wasn't pregnant with his child. I picked up my phone searching it for Cal's number.

"Hello?" I heard him say. "Cal you know how everything happened at that party?" I asked. "Yeah what about it." He said. "Well I'm not pregnant." I said. The line stayed quiet for a while until Calum hung up. Why the fuck would he just hang up like that ? Oh well, I shouldn't worry about it. I threw away the test then walked over to my bed throwing myself onto it. After 3 minutes, I felt myself drift to sleep.
●●●
"Sis wake the fuck up." I said feeling Oscar nudge me. "What Osc?" I asked sitting up. "So you fucked Calum?" He said crossing his arms. "What?" I asked. "Did you fuck Calum Hood." He said again seriously. "Uh, I don't know I was pretty drunk. Him and I talked about it and he said he didn't even remember." I said looking up at him. "Well Calum is angry for some damn reason and he said he just wanted to come talk to you. Can I send him up?" Oscar asked. "Yeah sure." Oscar walked out of the room and I quickly stood up fixing my clothes and fixing my hair.

There was 3 gentle knocks on my door. "Come in." I said sitting on my window sill. Calum walked in and shut the door. He walked up to me until he was standing almost 5 inches away. "Are you sure you aren't pregnant?" Calum asked. "Yes, I took 4 tests and they all came out negative." I said looking into his eyes. "Oh...." he said placing his face on his palms. "what's wrong?" I asked. "Oh it's just nothing, don't worry about it, I should get uh, going yeah I'll text you later." He said walking away. He walked out of the room leaving me in confusion. Shouldn't he be glad that I'm not pregnant? I'm only 17 I don't need that.

I pulled off all of my clothes leaving myself in just my bra and underwear. I quickly put my hair into a ponytail and climbed in bed. The only thing I can think about is Calum, because right now all I can do is worry about him. Even though he has put me through so much, I worry. Ding I hear as I notice I have a message from Cal.
Idiot: I'm sorry for leaving you, I should've never reacted like that.
Evelyn:oh, it's okay I just wanted a reason.
Idiot: nah princess.
Evelyn: bitch don't call me fucking princess, I'm a queen excuse you.
Idiot: chill, mami damn.
Evelyn: I wanna throat punch you.
Idiot: I wanna put my dick inside of you.
Evelyn: WATCH IT HOE, DON'T CROSS THAT LINE.
Idiot: the line needs to be crossed 😏
Evelyn: kys, stress.

I turned off my phone putting it on mute as I went to sleep.
●●●
I woke up to my alarm playing Jesus or Suburbia. "Another day closer to dying, yay." I said getting out of bed. I grabbed some clothes and underwear as I walked to the shower. Once I was out I finished getting ready and slid on my shoes. "Hola Papi." I said to my dad. "Hi Evelyn, I'm so sorry that I haven't seen you these past to days but I really have to go." He said pulling me into a hug. "It's okay, Te amo." I said waving at him as he walked out the door.

I walked outside to my car getting in and starting the engine. On my way, I noticed I was early so why not stop at starbucks. I walked into the small starbucks the strong smell of coffee hitting me. "Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" The cashier asked. "Can I get one Caffé Mocha and a blueberry muffin." I said placing my order. "It'll be right up." She said with a smile on her face.

As I started walking to my table someone started whispering to me. "Look what we have here, a sexy mami." Calum whispered. "Oh my fucking god Calum are you everywhere?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Yep, anywhere and everywhere." He said smiling. "Oh so now you drink Caramel lattés?" I asked looking at the drink in his hand. "Yeah, don't judge my taste in coffee, lattés are very manly." he said. "Yeah keep telling yourself that, dumbie." I said smirking. "Oh look I made you smirk, cute." He said sipping his drink. "Well you won't see it again soon you asshole." I said pushing away to get my coffee and muffin.

When I got my items I looked at the time to see I had 30 minutes to get to class and the school was only 2 minutes away from here. "wanna kill some time with me, princess?" Calum asked. "Why fuckin not." I said sitting at the table infront of Calum. "Well, that's a first." He said. "How is it a first, we basically fucked." I said blushing. "OMG YOU BLUSHED YOU CUTIE." He said loudly catching a few stares. "You need to chill your balls." I said with a resting bitch face. "Why is your resting bitch face so homicidal?" Calum asked. "I don't know, why is your breath so homicidal?" I asked as Cal checked his breath. "Bye Cal, see you in class." I said standing up and heading out of the shop.
●●●
When I got to my second period class I noticed Cal pointing at the seat beside him. I walked over and sat down. "Okay class, today we're going to be starting on some easy projects that you and your buddy that was chosen a while ago will be working on. I let out a sigh at the idea of working with Calum. "So, the project is friendship. You and your buddy will go to mutiple adventurous places together and take notes and pictures and will bring them together in a powerpoint. It is suggested to stay together as much as possible and you have to have 5 places no more, no less." the teacher said walking around handing out rubrics. "It looks like I'm going to be seeing a lot of you more." Calum said looking me up and down. "If you don't stop undressing me with your damn eyes." I said looking at him. "Why are you so mean to me?" Calum asked. "Why are you always being a perv?" I asked. "Touché." He said looking away.