0.11

"Babe wake up." I heard as someone tapped my shoulder. I woke up turning to look at Calum as he pulled up his pants. "Where are you going?" I asked sitting up. "Home." He said leaning down and pecking my lips. "Why?" I whined. "My mom called looking for me I'm sorry." He said hugging me. "Can I come with you?" I asked standing infront of him. "No my parents are strict I really wish you could love." He said walking away. "Text me okay?" I said. "Of course bye I love you." He said leaving. "I know." I said as he left.

  I laid in my bed missing the place where Calum laid. It smelled like him but now it was cold because he was gone. I sighed trying to sleep. Soon, I dozed off.

I woke up to see Ashton at my door. "Ash?" I said yawning. "Hey mate." He said smiling. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he sat beside me. "oh nothing just bored." He said trying to lift me. He pulled my small petite body up in a sitting position as I groaned. He looked at me and started laughing. "You and Cal got naughty I see?" He said. I gave him a confused look as he poked my hickey. "We didn't fuck." I said chuckling. "It would be nice if I could believe that!" He said crying from laughing so hard.

"I heard asians have small dicks." He said. "You heard wrong." I said smirking. "Woah naughty, bitch damn let your pussy breathe for once." He said then soon falling off my bed. "See that's what you get for laughing." I said as he stood up smiling. He laid on my bed and pulled me on top of him. "I hate you dude." I said getting off of him while I looked to my door. I looked to see Calum standing there with a frown on his face.

"Calum." I said walking to him and he walked away. I ran after him down the stairs. "Calum!" I yelled. "What. What the fuck do you want?" he snarled. "We didn't do anything Calum please don't leave me." I pleaded. "What? So you werr just straddling him while looking into his eyes?" He asked. "Calum we have never done anything and you know I love you not him. Please don't hate me." I said starting to cry my voice getting lower." I looked at him and I saw his expression change. "I didn't want to make you cry baby." He said hugging me. "Come on to my room Ash doesn't hate you anymore." We walked to my room hand in hand. "Ashton." I said opening my door to see him cuddled in a ball sleeping. I laughed and walked back out. "He's sleeping." I said to Calum. I looked at Calum and kissed him. I instantly felt sick. I ran to the bathroom pushing the door open and puking. Calum ran in the room and looked at me as I was bending over the toilet. I felt his fingers graze my neck as he pulled my hair back. I sat up standing up and wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "Are you okay?" Calum asked. "Yeah i dont feel sick just morning sickness I guess." I said washing my hands and grabbing my toothbrush. "He wrapped his arms around my waist as i brushed my teeth and placed his chin on my shoulder.

  I finished and turned to look at Calum in the face. "Can I kiss you now?" He asked his hands still wrapped around my waist. "Why not?" I said. He leaned down kissing me softly and slowly. "Fuck." I said between the kiss. "What babe?" He said looking at me. "I want you to be mine so badly." I said putting my head on his chest. "You already are my girlfriend." He said making us official. I smiled hugging him. "And by the way, you don't have to say I love you to say I love you." I said laughing.

"Have you been to the doctor?" He asked me. "I have an appointment in 2 days I said looking down at my baby bump. It was getting bigger but I wasn't that big. Calum placed his hands on my stomach and smiled. "Also mine." He said. "Also yours." I said. "Calum does your mom know about the baby?" I asked. He sighed looking at me. "Last night I called her and told her and that's why I had to come home. She said I was unbelieveable and she called me a peanut head which isn't even nice. She smacked the back of my head too. And called me ling ling." He said pouting.

"Your mom is goals." I said laughing. He frowned picking me up and walking out of the bathroom. He ran down the hallway with me and his arms going to my room. I smiled looking at his face as he ran. We walked into my room to see Ashton lying on the floor. He must've fell again. Calum put me down and nudged Ashton with his foot. "Mate look a pony." He said. Ashton jumped up looking around. "where?" He said. "Damnit Calum why you playing." He said frowning. I laughed looking at him stumble trying to stand up. "Sleep good?" I asked as he glared at me. "No." He said with a grouchy expression. Calum turned to me and whispered in my ear. "he had a wet dream it's coming through his pants." He said laughing. "Ash look." I said pointing at his pants. He looked down then took off running. "Man I'm done." Calum said slapping his knee. "Hush he has problems." I said laughing. Ashton does this almost every night. Well, i only know cause he basically lives here.

  Calum's phone rang and he quickly answered it. "Hello. How soon do you want it? Oh okay I'm on my way. Okay bye you too." He said talking to the person. "Who was that?" I asked. "My sister, I gotta go take her something bye I love you." He said rushing out of my house. Where is he actually going ?