0.01

I snapped awake in a pool of sweat. "Omg it was all just a dream." I sighed rubbing the beads of sweat off of my forehead. I stood up shaking it off and walked downstairs. "Hi sweetie, you're really excited for your first day as a senior aren't you?" My dad said sipping his coffee. "You fuc- um yeah I'm ready." I said catching myself as I started to walk down the hall.

    I really hated school, stressful ass teachers, cold classrooms, stale food, but most importantly, Calum Hood. He has bullied me ever since I moved here from Mexico. He judged my accent to begin with. When I got here I was 10 and I didn't speak much english. He really fucked it up for me, always mocking my voice saying "si, si." But now that I could speak better english he can't mock me.

  I walked up the stairs to my room deciding on what I should wear. I picked a pair of high wasted blue jean shorts, a black crop top, and my adidas. I slid on all my clothing and checked myself in the mirror. "This will have to fucking do I guess." I said letting out a heafty sigh. "The struggle be real as fuck man I tell you." I said combing my long black hair. I did my makeup taking my precious time. If I fucked up that shit what would I do? "Evelyn,ven abajo!" I heard my mom yell. "Okay mom." I yelled back grabbing my bag and running downstairs. "Bye! Te amo, mamá y papá!" I yelled grabbing my keys and quickly running out the door.
●●●
I pulled up to the huge school building taking in a huge breath before opening my car door. "Bienvenido al infierno." I said 'welcome to hell'. "What else can you say in spanish, 'fuck me, daddy?' I heard his taunting voice say as he shoved my shoulder. "Go the fuck away, Calum." I said. "Shut the fuck up mami." He said kicking me in my calf. "Damnit!" I yelled grabbing my calf. He walked away with a smirk on his face. "That dick." I whispered.

   I stood up and quickly walked to the school entrance. This is gonna be a long day. I walked into the boring school. White walls, white floors with a few blue tiles scattered, red lockers, very basic. I sighed walking to my locker. "Hey Evelyn." I heard. I turned around to see my best friend, Ashton, standing there. I looked up at him and smiled. "ASHTON!" I said hugging onto his waist tightly. "Hiya smol bean" he said. I rolled my eyes a smile on my face. I was very short. 5'2 to be exact. "Atleast I'm not a giant." I said chucking. "Heyyyyy, that hit me right where it hurts. I know I'm a titan don't speak of it." He said giggling. "what's your first class ?" He asked looking at me. "Mr. Grove, room 197." I said. "Damnit, I got Mayfields first. This sucks balls." He said crossing his arms like a toddler. "I'll miss you bubby." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "Tis' okay I'll see you soon mate." He said starting to head off to his class. "I'll miss you bubby." Calum said mocking my voice. I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your fucking eyes at me bitch" he said poking my side. "Ow, not now Calum." I said speed walking away. I was almost to my next class when I felt his hand grabbed my wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" He whispered in my ear.  "To class." I pulled my wrist out of his restraint and ran to my next class. "I'LL SEE YOU LATER MAMI!" he yelled. It was kinda hot.

  I opened the class door and walked to the back of the room. I slumped down in a desk and saw Calum's 2 best friends, Luke and Michael, sitting beside me. Great. "Aye, did you talk to your daddy?" Michael said nudging me on my shoulder. "Don't touch me puta." I snarled. "Ohhhh we're so scared! You can speak spanish!" Luke said waving his hands dramatically. "Mr. Hemmings, pay attention." The teacher said to Luke. "The fuck are you going to do about it?" Luke said with a laugh. There were a few laughs from across the room as Mr. Grove fixed his glasses. "Luke, it's the first day. Do you really want me to call Liz?" The teacher said. The whole class got quiet. Boy, this man is going to be my best friend. I thought to myself.
●●●
After a class I headed to the back to school assembly.

   "Welcome back Seniors!" Our principal said into the microphone. There were a few hoots and hollers and much clapping heard from across the gym. "Now, you guys may know we do this every year. The buddy system. We do this so you guys can help each other through out the school year as you stay in for the ride to come. I have partners that I will assign and when I call two names you go and sit beside your partner. After this is over, you will help your buddy during the school year. Studying, talking, friending." She finished. "Now may we begin." She said.

   I let out a sigh. There weren't but maybe 3 people I actually liked out of this class. I didn't want to be partnered with someone I didn't like. "Michael Clifford and Alexis North." I heard her say. Poor Alexis, she got the biggest douche ever. He probably wanted to shag her. I stopped paying attention through out the ceremony. "Evelyn Hernandez." I heard her say. My head shot up. "Calum Hood." I stood up shocked. I really had to be partnered with Calum? I sighed looking down and quickly walking to Calum. "Wassup, Mami." Cal said wrapping his arm around me. "Let go of me." I said shrugging his filty arms from around me. "Not now mami, remember we're partners." He said in my ear. He slapped my thigh hard sending pain throughout my leg. "I want you, mami." He whispered in my ear. I began to get nervous. What did he mean by that? What was he implying? Fucking hell.