0.08

An//Marc E. Bassy is life smh ^
●●●
I laid in my bed crying. Why the hell would Calum do this to me? I had so much to look forward to and he decides not to wrap up. I'm so stupid to not think about it. I stood up walking downstairs to see Calum standing infront of the door. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked sniffling. "Here to tell you I'm sorry." He said looking at the ground. "What? Sorry for fucking up my life? Cause sorry sure is gonna fix everything right?" I said walking up to him. "I know sorry isn't gonna fix everything. I'm stupid for my choices Evelyn, believe me. All because of the Buddy System I've fucked up." He said burying his head in his hands.

  He got closer to me looking me in the eye. "Do you want to fix us?" He asked. "It's not us no more, it's just you and me." I said letting a tear fall from my eye. "But Evelyn. I'm sorry. I'M SORRY." he said sobbing. "Calum  I think it's time for you to go." I told him. "I love you, Princess." He said walking out of my life. "I love you too Calum." I whispered as I heard his car moving out of the driveway.

  Ashy Poo:Eve.
  Eve: Yes?
  Ashy Poo: you're really pregnant???
  Eve: who told u dis
  Ashy Poo: your mom.
  Eve:she right.
  Ashy Poo:WHAT.
  Eve:yep,,,, I fucked Calum.
  Ashy Poo:I'm gonna kill that asian ass motherfucker. He can't go around knocking up innocent girls.
Eve: u right

I set my phone down sighing. Tomorrow will be a new day with a better start.
AN// short chapter doods