0.10

I woke up to the sounds of Ash's light snores and his bangs laying across my left thigh. I looked at his body and smiled. I really hopes he finds a girl to hold him everyday while he cries and laughs with him. "Ashy wake up." I said gently running my fingers through his hair. "No." He said hugging my thigh. I sat up trying to lift him.

"Ashton, please." I said groaning. "My name isn't Ashton." He said. I sighed. Why must he be this way. "Daddy." I said annoyed. He sat up like a 5 year old smiling as he sat infront of me with his legs crossed. "You annoy me you know?" I said smiling. "I annoy everyone." He said giggling.

  I heard a knock on the door downstairs. "Stay up here it's probably a Jehovah Witness." I said jogging downstairs. I smiled as I opened the door and saw him.

"Calum?" I asked looking at him. His eyes were red and puffy and he was only wearing sweatpants and an oversized shirt. He had a hat on his head probably covering bed hair. "Evelyn." He said a single tear falling out of his eye. I didn't care I flew into his arms. I hugged him crying as he cried too. "Calum you have to leave." I said pulling myself away. "Why?" He asked frowning. "Ashton is upstairs..." I said. "Oh yeah." He said with an annoyed voice. He turned and closed the door as I heard his car roar to life and him speed down the road. Why did they hate each other?

  I walked back upstairs to see Ashton lacing up his boots. "Ashy where are you going?" I asked. "I-I'm going to get C-Calum." He said standing up. I put my hands on his chest. "Plesse don't hurt him." I pleaded. "I'm not. He loves you." He said as he quickly left.
●●
A/N: filler ????