0.11

Ashton came back to my house with Calum trailing behind him. "You guys need to tell me now. Why the hell do you hate each other so much?" I said sighing. Calum let out a groan and Ashton snapped a look at him. "So, we used to be in a band together a while back. Ash, Mikey, Luke, and I. All my lads. But Ashton here started liking my girlfriend and was mad that I dated her. So she obviously wanted Ashton so I dumped her and Ash said I 'broke her heart.'" Calum said rolling his eyes.

Ashton's jaw tightened and I laughed. "Wow, a girl can really make you hate your best lad?" I asked laughing. "She has a point..." Ash said smiling. Calum smiled too looking down. "I should get going text me okay?" Ashton said to me smiling and walking away. He left my house leaving Calum and I.

  "Calum, I want to talk to you about...our baby." I said reaching out and getting his hand. "Oh my god when you said our it made me so happy." He said smiling. He pulled me into a hug kissing the top of my head. I laughed. I missed this. I missed us being Calum and Evelyn.

"Baby listen, I want to be there for you. I'm sorry for what I've done for you throughout the years. You know being a fuckboi. But I really want to be there for you and baby Cal. I've always wanted you but I just come off as a player and now that I have you I don't want to leave you. I lo-" he stopped and looked down. His chest started rising and falling and i saw tears fall off his face. "Love please don't cry." I said holding back tears. I lifted his head and looked at him.

  I brought my lips to his kissing him softly. I could taste the salty tears that had ran down to his lips but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. "Calum I think I love you." I said laughing a bit. "Eve I know I love you." He said.

He picked me up and i cuddled into his chest. "Eres mi todo." I said kissing his jawline. "What?" He said laughing. "You're my everything." I said laying my head on his chest. "I don't know a lot of spanish babe, but I think it's eres mi todo demasiado." He said carrying me like a baby up the stairs to my room. "You said it right." I said as he laid me on my bed as he laid beside me.

"Calum can you stay the night please?" I asked. "Will your parents let me?" He asked. "Yeah they know how much I love you, please." I begged. "I don't know." He said running his fingers through his hair. Here we go again. Me being the little hoe I am. "Please daddy?" I said kissing his shoulder. "Fuck." I heard him whisper groaning a bit. "I'll stay babygirl." I smiled in satisfaction. "Take off your shirt." I said as I sat up and onto his lap straddling him as he laid down.

"Why?" He asked holding my waist. "Just do it." I said. He pulled his shirt off throwing onto the ground. I gently put my lips against his collarbone sucking to leave a hickey. I moved down leaving hickeys all over his chest as Calum let out soft moans. I moved up to his neck leaving one under his ear.

Then on the other side in the same place. Calum gripped my waist tighter as I kissed him. I opened my mouth as he slid his tongue in. We laid like this for a while just making out and all for a long time. I loved having Calum. He always made me feel like a better person and my heart races a mile per minute. "I love you so much." i said taking a breathe then continuing our kiss. Calum pulled off the kiss and left a trail of hickeys across my chest. "Mine." He said kissing the hickeys. "Yours." I said smiling.