Cake By The Ocean {75}

I stared up at the cloudless dark sky and idly wondered what the time was. My snarky subconscious piped up and said, Are you going to sit here and discuss the time or are you actually going to think about what to do.

I ran my fingers against the sand and I knew I wasn't going to break up with him. It would be completely idiotic for me to do so. If I wanted us to to be able to move on and grow together then I needed to let it go. It was better now that I knew because now I couldn't hold it against him for being honest.

Even though my mind was made, I stayed outside and enjoyed the silence. The beach was completely empty and it was so dark that the only thing that could be seen was the moon shining down.

I don't know how long I was out here but I  heard footsteps behind me and tilted my head slightly to see Ian walking up to me with a blanket in his hand.

“Delilah it's two am. I know you said you need your space but it's getting cold out here and I don't wan-”

“Thank you” I interrupted.

I moved and watch him place the blanket.  Before he could leave, I said, “Have you ever wondered if there's ever one moment when everything in in the world is good. Just one. It could be a half a second”

He looked confused at me and instead of judging me he sat down and answered, “No. Something bad is always happening at some place in the world. People make mistakes”

“Yea that's true. Umm..whatever you did with Valentina was before us. We are together now and it would be unfair for me to hold what you did with her against you”

“Thank you” He leaned across and kissed my cheek. We stared at the empty beach and an idea came to me.

“Let's go skinny dipping”

“Really? You sure?” he said. His voice was excited yet anxious.

I took out my bun and slid of my flipflops,“Very sure”

“Are you okay. You were just upset at me now you want to skinny dip?”

“Yes. Are you coming with me or not?”

“Of course I am”

He stripped of his clothes as I slipped out of my dress. I unclasped the bra and took of my underwear. A laugh bubbled in my chest at how crazy what we were doing was. That's the effect Ian had on me. He made me crazy enough to want to have sex with him in the water at 2am.

I didn't even care if someone caught us. The possibility of being caught doing something we weren't supposed to, added to the way I felt. He lifted me in his arms and I laughed at how silly we were being.

He ran me towards the water and I jumped as the cold water touched my back, “Ahh! It's cold!”

He chuckled in my ear, “This was your idea”

I gripped onto his arms for some warmth and coiled against him as he tried to dunk me into into the water, “Ian no! It's cold”

Ian laughed and I found myself laughing along with him. After a few minutes of standing still my body got used to the temperature, I relaxed into Ian arms that came around me.

He lifted me up into his waist as I knotted my fingers in his thick dark hair. I knew there was no going back as he kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth. A groan vibrated from his throat as I touched the trail of hair that led to his dick.

His arms slid under my butt and I groaned as I felt him at my entrance. I grinded my clit against him, loving how he moaned against my lips. His mouth left mine as he sucked on the sensitive skin of my neck. His hands trailed lower and rubbed my clit.