I Want You {51}

I rolled my eyes and shifted to sit right behind his seat. If I sat anywhere else he would be able to see me through his peripheral vision.

Inside the box was a two piece black and white dress. The top part was an elbow length crop shirt. The bottom part was a white and black pencil skirt. It came with black heels, dark sunglasses and a black clutch.

There was also another box inside that had beauty products in it. I sent a quick thanks to Portia when I saw perfume inside.

With my eyes on the back of his head I took of my shirt and slid the top on. I hoped I was quick enough, I put my skirt over my leggings and took the leggings of under the skirt.

In the beauty box I used the lotion for my legs. I used the mascara and red lipstick and added them to my bag. I had no use for the other brushes and bottles. I sprayed some perfume on and put the rest back.

I folded up my clothes and put them inside the box. I could feel how snug the top was around my chest and butt area. Thankfully the fabric was a stretchy material. I wondered why Portia didn't get the bigger size.

I shifted around uncomfortably as I debated what to do next. I knew that I was blessed with a curvy figure and it was about time that I showed it.

After my pep talk I sat in the back waiting for him to talk. I tried very hard to not think about him or her but it was hard since whenever I looked at him I thought of her.

He passed me a folder,"Those are all the people that will be there. Research them. Find their likes, dislikes. I need to get on their good side."

I took out my notebook and starting jotting down notes that I found about the people. The car ride was deadly silent. In the quietness I made up my mind to avoid and ignore him as much as I can while still doing my job. He parked the car in front of a building and I slipped my heels on and walked out.

He walked towards the steps and he stopped. After standing for about 5 minutes I couldn't help it but ask why we were standing outside.

"What are we waiting for?"

"Valentina. She's coming"

My mood if possible dropped even more and I just wanted to go home. We stood on the pavement steps waiting for her to arrive. We were outside for at least 20 minutes before she pulled up in a white limo.

I just didn't understand why he rushed me to get ready when his stupid girlfriend had us waiting outside. She walked out in a green dress that brought out her green eyes. I hated how gorgeous she looked.

I turned around since I didn't want to see him embracing his girlfriend. Why would he even bring her. The couple made their way over to me and we went into the elevator. Valentina chatted about modeling and I stared at the elevator door begging with my eyes for it to open.

Jealousy was an ugly thing and it floated all around me. I glared daggers into the elevator door wanting to escape from them. I wanted to be the one on his arm. I thought I was special to him. I guess I wasn't.

Finally it stopped on the top floor and Ian led the way down a long hallway. Valentina was stuck on his arm like glue while I walked behind the couple trying to control my feelings.

We stepped into a big room. There was a big screen in the front with a long rectangular table. There were seats poking out of the rectangular table. In the far corner of the room where other seats. I had a feeling that, that was where I would be sitting.

Before I left Ian said, "If if I take a drink of water then that means that I need some tips. Text them to me"

I nodded my head and made my way towards the back. The room filled up and there were other girls sitting next to me.