Rise and Shine {54}

The sun was shining in my face so I moved my head towards the hard chest. Finally the sun was out of my eye. The hard chest moved under me and an arm wrapped around me pulling me closer.

Wait. Soft pillows. Soft blankets. Hard chest. I shot awake and looked at my surroundings. I was in a bedroom and to the right of me was Finn.

Shit! I must have fell asleep. I quickly jumped out of the bed. My legs got tangled in the blanket and I fell onto the floor pulling the blanket of Finn in the process.

"Ouch" I mumbled in pain since my back hit a shoe. I pulled the shoe out from my back and saw that it was my sandal.

I saw Finn lean his head over the bed to look at me, "You okay?"

I nodded my head and sat up. Why was I here? "What happened last night?"

He propped his head on the bed an he peered down at me "During the movie you fell asleep. I tried waking you up but I think the wine knocked you out. So me being the gentleman that I am I carried you to bed."

I scanned his face and saw he wasn't lying. His voice didn't crack and he maintained eye contact with me. My eyes drifted to his hair. His hair flopped over his face in a flat bang. His arm lifted up to push it back and then I noticed his lack of a shirt, "So why are you shirtless"

"It's mid-June. It's hot."

I guess he had a point there. I slowly got up and pulled the blanket of me and threw it towards his head.

His facial expression when it hit his head caused me to start laughing. He took a pillow and threw it towards me. It made contact with my side and I almost fell. I took the same pillow and threw it towards his head.

My aim wasn't as successful and it instead hit the clock that was perched on top of the bed. The force of my hit caused a crack in the screen. The clock thankfully stayed on the wall and Finn stood up on the bed to inspect it.

I jumped on the bed to help him. The short hand and long hand were still moving. But I think the time was wrong. It showed that it was 8:50am.

"I think the time's wrong" I mumbled to Finn. I got up of the bed and picked up Finn's phone that was on the night stand. The time on his phone showed it was 8:51.

Shit! I had 10 minutes to get to work.

I dropped his phone onto the desk and rushed into the bathroom. He entered right after me and asked,"What's are you doing? It's too early for all this energy"

"I'm late!!" I exclaimed looking through his cabinets for a toothbrush. He left the room and quickly returned with a dark blue toothbrush in a plastic wrap.

I snatched it out of his hand and placed some toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth. Finn joined me and brushed his teeth too. While I was brushing Finn kept sliding his hands down my sides.

"Stop" I squirmed at him. He winked at me through the mirror. Finn was definitely very attractive. His just out of bed look was sexy and I kept my eyes away to focus on brushing.

After brushing, I washed my face and tried to decide what to do with my hair.

I pulled it out of its ponytail and my hair looked like a bird nest. My hair was frizzy and the back parts of my hair had reverted to curly strands.

I couldn't leave my hair down so I gathered it all together and got my hair tie to try and put it up. As I was tying my thick hair into a ponytail my one and only hair tie snapped.

"No!" I yelled at the broken hair tie. Finn came up from behind me, placed his arm around my waist and annoyingly said "Stop yelling and just take the day of work. Call in sick"