Seaside Points {46}

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I felt my stomach growl and my eyes blinked to adjust to the sunlight.

Everyone was already showered and cleaned so I hopped into the shower and shaved my legs.

I then slipped on my leggings and an old shirt as I ate some breakfast that Jason and Kayla made.

"So what do you guys want to do for today" I grabbed another piece of bacon and shoved it in my mouth

"Can we go to Seaside Points?" Kayla said referring to the most popular boardwalk in Chicago. Seaside Points was a beach and boardwalk and it had countless ride and activities to do.

"I'm down for anything. Dee?" Jason stated

"Yeah sure. And you guys today is my treat day. I pay for anything that we buy. I just feel like you guys do so much for me and I finally want to return the favor."

They all gave me warning looks and Jason was the first to speak, "No. Dee that's too much."

"I work hard for my money and I want to be able to spend it on the people I love. I love you guys. Just for today. Everything is on me."

"Are you sure?" Maria questioned. I nodded my head in response.

"At least let us pay for gas or something" Kayla said

"Nope. It's all on me. So maybe after Seaside Points we can go to the mall"

After we all agreed that I would be paying for what everyone wanted Kayla and Jason went into their own apartment and we agreed to meet at my place at noon.

I exchanged my leggings and shirt for my blue tie-dye off-shoulder romper and flat sandals. I ran a comb through my partially straight hair and used the flat iron to straighten the pieces that would not stay straight.

I got my black shoulder bag and packed my necessities into it. I checked my laptop and was disappointed to see that I had no emails from Ian. I refreshed my page and slammed the laptop shut after nothing new popped up.

Maria walked out in shorts and a tshirt and soon Jason and Kayla were done and we made our way into my car. I rolled all the windows down and warned them about the seatbelt in the back.

I started the 45 min drive to Seaside Points. When I parked Jason and Maria ran straight towards the beach. Kayla stayed behind and helped me get the beach bags.

I followed after them and laughed as they splashed their feet in the water.

"Dee! Kayla! The water is the perfect temperature" Jason exclaimed

"It is!" Maria agreed splashing her feet around.

She walked out of the water and stripped of her shorts leaving her in a black two piece bikini. Jason took of his shirt and threw it towards me and I managed to catch the sun dress that Kayla threw towards me too.

I grabbed the beach bag and laid the blanket on the ground then I put their clothes on it. I set up the sunscreen and took of my sandals while stuffing my toes into the sand.

After a couple of minutes I opened my eyes when I heard someone walking towards me.

"Dee you gotta come take a swim" Jason said as he got a towel from the bag.

"Have you forgotten that I can't swim Jason!" I mock scolded.

"But the water is so shallow" Kayla added

"No thank you. Plus I brought nothing to change into."

"Fine at least dip your feet in the water" Maria offered.