Jack meets the Blonde

Jack's POV:
Mark was walking me to class the following day, like he always did. But this time it felt different. It felt like something was about to go horribly wrong but I just couldn't figure out what it was. Ben and Josh never spoke to me before class, because they knew that Mark was with me then, they always attacked when I was walking back from class, so that couldn't be it.

Mark was very skittish and couldn't stop looking frantically around the room. I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a concerning look, in which, to my surprise, he flinched at and shook my hand off.

"Mark? Are you alright?" I asked trying to calm his breathing. Was he having a panic attack? If he has a panic attack, I will, and I hadn't had one for quite a while.

"Hmm?" He shot his head quickly at me. "Oh yea, I'm fine." He looked at me for a short second, but it was soon replaced with his eyes darting in all different directions again. What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he looking for someone?

"Oh hey Mark!" I heard an obnoxiously loud voice erupt from behind both of us. Marks eyes widened before turning slowly, along with me.

"H-hey Felix..." Felix? Who was Felix? I knew who Bob and Wade were, and Ryan and Matt, but who was Felix.

"Hi, I'm jack."

"I know. I know a lot of things." He gave me a devilish smile and walked off. Mark sighed in relief and began walking again. This time, normally. I was dumbfounded by the blonde haired boy. What did he mean he knew a lot of things?

"Hey... Mark?"

"Yea Jackaboy?"

"Jacka-? Nevermind. Who was that?" He scratched the back of his tanned neck with the edge of his fingernails and looked at the floor. I tried to divert his attention back to me, but he continued to stare right through me.

"Oh... That was Felix. Just some guy."

"Did you know he was coming? Was that why you were so on edge?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder again. But this time he didn't shake it off, or jump, he just looked at me and I swear I could've melted in his eyes. He shot a warm smile at me.

"Yea. He said if I didn't call him back for some project we do at school then he would tell you my secret. It kinda scared me for a second." I snapped out of my daze into his eyes and shook my head.

"Hold the phone. He knows, and I do!?" Okay so I know I was happy about him having a secret, that way I wouldn't feel bad for keeping mine, but it hurts that he would tell someone that he didn't seem to particularly like all that much over me. I dunno, maybe I'm overreacting.

"He's kind of a part of it. You know, like a partner in crime." He laughed and nudged me slightly, making me stumble. I laughed back at my stupid jealousy.

"Hey there's a party tonight, wanna go?" Mark looked at me, with a hopeful smile. I'd never been to a high school party before. Damn life is good when you're best friends with Mark Fischbach.

Mark's POV:
I feel awful. The only reason I invited him to that damn party was because the bet this week was what kind of drunk Jack was. I don't even know if he drinks, but I'm scared if I don't get him too, Felix won't be happy about it. Yesterday, Felix told me that if I didn't call him and tell him that Jack was coming to the party, then he would tell Jack. Which is the exact reason I wanted to stop, so he wouldn't get hurt and find out. That's why he showed up this morning. To scare me into asking him. I feel like a manipulative asshole, and I'm gonna lose him.

I'm gonna lose Jack...

A/N:
Hey guys, it's been a while. Sorry, I've had a shitty week. My cat was almost killed, I broke my phone resulting in a £100 repair fee and I'm sick. I was planning on updating a couple days ago, and I started to, but I had to sleep because it was 4am and I had school. Then after that everything went to shit so I sincerely apologise.

Anyway, keep letting me know what you think and commenting any suggestions or shit like that.

Oh and I'm planning on writing a new story, it's nothing special, just some dumb idea I came up with by accident but I thought it was cool. So I'll keep you updated on that.

Thanks guys :)

-septictac

P.S. I apologise for the short chapter, but I'm updating again in like a minute anyway.