A great new Hiding Place

Jack's POV:

I left the bleachers and headed straight for the first place I could go. I couldn't go home, because it never really felt like home. And being there would just remind me of the last million places I've moved to before this. So instead of home, I went into the janitor's closet and slammed the door shut. I knew I was having a panic attack but my medication were in my bag which of-course, I left at the bleachers with Mark. Crap! What if he finds them! He'll know about my disorder!

I started pacing back and forth (well I call it pacing, it was more of a step in such a short room) listening to my quick breath before collapsing to the floor. I was holding back from just screaming into the abyss that was swallowing me hole, but then again, I couldn't actually say ANYTHING. It felt like I was being choked, and this time, I couldn't push them off of me.

My heart beat began pumping faster than it ever had and I felt like I was going insane, like my heart was just turning me into a new person who had such a fast heart beat that it took them over. My heart beat so fast my chest hurt. Like something was banging on my rib cage like prisoners to a cell. It hurt a lot. So much that I was sweating almost everywhere on my body.

But I can't say I wasn't used to it. This happened anytime someone tried to talk to me on a deeper than "hi" basis. It sucked ass, but it was something I had to deal with. It wasn't the worst that I had to deal with...

After panting and screaming internally for what felt like hours, I could hear a sound. Footsteps.

And then speaking.

And then laughter.

Mark? I thought. No, Mark would of gone home by now. It had been an hour since I had left.

Regardless, I stayed quiet, trying to stay on a low profile. I wasn't ready to go home yet.

Suddenly the door swung open and I looked up to see a middle-aged man staring down at me with a look of complete and utter pity. I hated that look. I got it everywhere I went.

"Do you need some help kid?" His voice sounding like some sort of rat out of a sewer. He didn't half smell like that too... I shook my head slightly and stood myself up, catching my breath. He watched as I left. I kept my hood up and my head down, completely embarrassed.

I was just about to head onto the path to walk myself home, when I heard sniggering coming from behind me. I turned around sharply to see what was so funny and I saw two boys, slightly taller than me, walking closer.

I recognised them. Oh yeah, it's because I broke both of their noses on the schools floor earlier.

"Hey lucky charms." Ben said, cracking his knuckles. I had to hold back a small laugh at how he really thought he could hurt me. Did he not see I was stronger than both of them combined? Maybe I'll have to show them again.

"We know something." Josh said and suddenly my mind turned for the worst. What did he know? What were they talking about? It couldn't be... could it? They surely don't know-

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered, my eyes opening wider. If they knew... I was screwed.

"We know that your on the run Jack." My heart started racing and I felt like running straight back into that janitors office and never coming back out.

"I-I don't know w-what you're talking a-about." I mumbled. But I did. I knew exactly what they were talking about. They had gotten to me. They knew that.

"We're gonna send you back there." I screamed and started running, afraid they were gonna knock me out and take me back to the place I would never go. But soon enough I was pulled back and dragged to the floor. My rib cage being kicked senseless and my arms struggling to defend my face. They had weakened me, and I couldn't do anything. So instead I just lie there listening to the birds, trying not to let the tear I had been holding back escape.

A/N:

Depressing, I know, but Jackaboy gon' be alright! Or is he...? Dun dun dunnnnnn

Q - What do you think Jack is running away from and what does he mean by disorder?

Keep in touch for more scoops on Don't Get Involved! *Dramatic news show theme song starts playing* I'll See you... In the next chapter!

Buh-Bye!

Love you guys :)

-Septictac