Chapter 21

hey guys, i'm back :)

*******

Chapter 21

(Ella's POV)

Ever since I started on my...little monthly gift...when I was fifteen, my mother had always told me that sex was between two people who were married and really loved each other. When Harry told me that he had sex with my older sister, I was more than shocked. Did he love her? Does that mean he doesn't love me? Did she love him back? I had more than too many questions to ask, and I knew exactly what to do. Ask them. I looked for Harry where he was supposed to be gathering firewood, and there he was. I walked up to him, but before I could say anything he noticed me. He smiled, his bright white teeth showing.

"Hey, Ella, you here to help?" he asked, and I nodded quickly.

"Sure, I'll help. I just have a few questions to ask you," I cleared my throat, gathering a few sticks and some thistle.

"Questions about what?" he asked, and I cleared my throat again. My mouth suddenly got very dry.

"You and my sister," I replied, my voice coming out as almost a squeak. Harry seemed a little shocked, but covered it up with a smile.

"Okay, fire away," he replied, looking away from me.

"Did you love her, Harry?" I asked, my words coming out slow.

"No, I didn't," his words were low and quiet. He didn't love her? It seems Harry has a different idea about sex.

"So she didn't love you either?" I asked, and he looking at me briefly before turning his face away form me.

"I don't know. I didn't think so at the time. She might have. I'm sorry, I really should've thought through what I was doing at the time," he replied, sounding sincerely sorry for his actions.

"Do you love me?" I asked, and his green-grey eyes shot straight at mine.

"What?" he asked, not as if he didn't hear it but as if he needed to clarify what he heard.

"Do you love me, Harry?" I asked again, and his gaze softened. He walked right up to me, and put a hand on my arm. His dimples showed as he lowered his face a little. Suddenly, I saw him look over my shoulder.

"Ella, turn around slowly," he whispered. I did as he said, and there was a mass group of God-knows-how-many people.

"Who are you?" one of the men asked. He had a dark skin tone, contrasting the clear of his eyes. I realized instantly that he was blind.

"I might ask you the same question," Harry replied.

"I asked you first," the man lifted an eyebrow.

"I'm Harry, this is Ella. We're escaping from Aislinn's demons," Harry stated simply. I hoped with every ounce of my being that this man was on our side.

"I'm Cedric, and this is my army of the last of the human population on Earth," he replied, and I gasped. "How would you like to join us?"

I looked at Harry, and he nodded slowly for me to understand.

"Follow me, there are others with us," Harry commanded, and the army followed.

"Niall, how many times did I tell you to stop snapping the firewood?" Liam yelled in the distance. I smirked to myself. We showed up to the camp.

"Took you two--" Zayn began, but stood up in shock at the massive army behind us.

''''''''''''''''''''