Chapter 13

omg so omg my bf is like perf okay i just cant anymore he is probably the best boyfriend ever i just cant

********************

Chapter 13

(Ella's POV)

We got on the train in a massive hurry. As soon as all of us were on, we gathered together in the same car.

"I am so tired," I yawned, leaning back.

"Me, too," Harry admitted, and I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Harry," I yawned again, feeling my eyelids begin to drop.

"Yes?" he replied, looking a bit more awake than I was.

"Tell me about your old life," I instructed as a whisper, but I suddenly felt more energy.

"Well, we were really famous, you know. The five of us toured the world together, and we became the best of friends. We had millions of fans, and we were one big, happy family," Harry explained, looking into my eyes.

"You were singers, right?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah, we were," he chuckled, and he looking deep in thought.

"Can you sing for me?" I asked, leaning back. He smiled, and gathered the boys up. They surrounded me in a semicircle as they began.

"I'm broken. Do you hear me? I'm blinded, 'cause you are everything I see. I'm dancin' alone. I'm prayin' that your heart will just turn around, and as I walk up to your door, my head turns to face the floor. 'Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say," Liam began the song. I never knew that his voice was so soft, and so gentle to hear. The words were flying out of his mouth beautifully. It was indescribably perfect.

"When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right, 'cause I can love you more than this. When he lays you down, I might just die inside. It just don't feel right, 'cause I can love you more than this. I can love you more than this," Harry sang. I couldn't believe my ears. His voice had this certain raspy and gravelly sound to it that just made you feel good inside. It was unbelieveable how amazing he sounded.

"If I'm louder, would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? 'Cause we are the same. You save me. When you leave, it's gone again," Niall continued the song, and I just melted. His voice was just so romantic-sounding, and it just made me feel good just to listen to it.

"Then I see you on the street in his arms. I get weak. My body fails, I'm on my knees prayin'," Louis' part was pretty short, but altogether, I think his voice was probably the one that flowed the most. It was just so...amazing. There really are no other words to describe it.

"When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right, 'cause I can love you more than this. when he lays you down, I might just die inside. It just don't feel right, 'cause I can love you more than this. I can love you more than this," they all sang together. I didn't think it could be possible, but their five individually beautiful voices blended together perfectly. Their harmonies were on point.

"I've never had the words to say, but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms. And as you close your eyes tonight, I pray that you will see that light that's shinin' from the stars above," Zayn sang right when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better. To be honest, I like Zayn's voice the most. It just sounds beautiful, and just so dynamic.

"And I say; when he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, it just won't feel right, 'cause I can love you more than this," Liam sang the bridge using his falsetto voice, making it sound so perfect and just...amazing.

"'Cause I can love you more than this," Zayn sang overtop the others, who continued to sing the chorus again.

"I can love you more than this," Liam finished the song. Everyone was speechless. I had tears in my eyes. Let's just say if I thought I knew everything there was to know about the boys, I didn't. This was my alltime favorite part about them.

*************

aww wow haha anyways sorry i'm updating late i just spent literally the entire day with the bf he's too cute anyways link to the song in the side if you need a refresher on how it sounds. it was hard to describe their voices, because they're just so talented. i think we all sometimes forget just how amazing our boys are. anyways, this song is pretty old, so obviously they don't even sound the same anymore (except for liam, really) so yeah hope you enjoyed this pretty short chapter :)

Love,

~B~xxx