Chapter 10

omg guys i'm like totally getting excited about viva idk why ughhh warning: this chapter kinda gets dirty towards the end

************

Chapter 10

(Harry's POV)

"What's going on?" I asked Ella's mum, who just shook her head.

"I don't know. It's like suddenly whatever was going on with you was passed on to her," she shook her head. I gazed over to Ella, who was sleeping peacefully, it seemed. Nothing can happen to her. She is everyone's savior, and her being in a coma isn't helping at all. I just want her to wake up so we can get moving on forming a plan to taking down Aislinn. How am I supposed to do this without her? I can't.

''''''''''''''''''

"It's just like before," Zayn mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked, not quite following on what he was saying.

"When you were in a coma, she didn't sleep or eat. She didnt' do anything, really. She just sat by your bedside. Just like you're doing for her," Zayn explained, smiling at me.

"Well, she's replacing Charisma. We need her alive," I say as cold-heartedly as I can.

"Don't deny that you have feelings for her, Haz," Zayn took a seat beside me. Something inside snapped.

"Don't call me that," I growled at him, for no reason whatsoever. Zayn seemed unaffected.

"Harry, I know you have feelings for her," Zayn said softer than before.

"No, I don't, Zayn. That's where you're wrong," I lashed out at him, grabbing Ella's hand protectively at the same time.

"Fine, mate. I'll leave you be," Zayn shrugged before leaving. I felt bad, but not bad enough. I do not have feelins for Ella, and that's final. Not before, not now, not ever.

'''''''''''''''''

I woke up next to Ella, and realized that I had curled up beside her somewhere in the night. She stirred, but didn't wake up. I brushed her auburn hair out of her face, and noticed that she was sweating. She must be having a nightmare. I brushed my lips over her ear.

"Shh, darling. It's just a dream. I'm here. I'm right here," I whispered, and her breathing went back to steady. I kissed her forehead before laying back down next to her, and fell asleep slowly. I dreamt of her.

''''''''''''''

"Harry, wake up!" Claire shook me awake. I opened my eyes, and scanned the room. I was still next to Ella. "What are you doing?"

"Sorry, I just fell asleep," I explained, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"Yeah, I know that. But you were practically on top of Ella. You could've crushed her," Claire laughed a little, and helped me up.

"Sorry about that. Sometimes I attach myself to the closest thing possible when I have nightmares," I stretched, and gazed at Claire. She looked at me like she wanted to kiss me. Awkward.

"Do you really?" Claire asked, almost in a whisper. She began moving closer. Desparate to distract myself from Ella, I leaned in and kissed Claire. She seemed to be enjoying it, because she kissed me back. Roughly. Honestly, I didn't want to be doing this with Claire. It's not like she's unattractive, but it just felt wrong somehow.

Our feeble kiss developed into more and more kissing. Before I knew it, we moved into a separate room.

''''''''''''''

I looked over to see that Claire was sleeping. Luckily, no one in the house knows what I just did. I felt so bad. I felt like I was betraying the entire family. I felt so bad, because poor Louis, Zayn, and Liam have had to survive here without their girlfriends. They never get to see them again. And here I am going at Claire. I'm not even dating her. We aren't even in love. It's just so wrong. What if I got her pregnant?

***********

damn harry wtf is wrong with you that is disgusting i was gonna write it out but decided against it cause well awk

Love,

~B~xxx