Chapter 18

hey guys so i just posted a new fanfiction called ivy's ghost. you should check it out

**********

Chapter 18

(Harry's POV)

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Ella tossing and turning. Must be a bad dream. I scooted closer to her, and wrapped my arms around her. As soon as I got comfortable, she woke up. Ella was breathing heavily, and she looked over to me.

"Harry, am I dreaming?" she asked, and I shook my head.

"No, you're awake. I think you were having a bad dream," I informed her. Smooth, Harry, smooth.

"I was. Aislinn was there," she told me, and turned to me.

"Aislinn? What did she say?" I asked, getting a little worried. Ella explained everything to me. It felt like she was leaving some stuff out, but I just guessed that it was nothing important.

"She was acting really weird. Like she knew something I didn't. Then, she said something I didn't expect her to say," Ella began to sob a little. I got even more worried.

"What did she say, Ella?" I asked her.

"She called me, 'sister', then I woke up," she explained.

"Sister? You can't be Charisma," I shook my head, refusing to believe it.

"Harry, there's something else," she whispered.

"What is it?" I asked, anxious to know exactly what's going on.

"Aislinn and I were speaking in this language that I didn't even know I knew. Tell me, what did Charisma tell you?" she asked me, looking very worried.

"Ereht thgir eb lli," I recited.

"I'll be right there."

*************

WHO GOT IT?!

Love,

~B~xxx