Supernatural - A Harry Styles FanFiction

Hello, guys! So I randomly came up with a new story :D Enjoy!

Song Quote of the Day:

Hey baby won't you look my way

I can be your new addiction

Hey baby what you gotta say?

All you're giving me is fiction

*****************

Chapter 1

(Ella's POV)

"Ella, hurry up!" mama called to me. I quickly sprinted to her with the bucket of milk I was carrying in my hand. Those aren't light, by the way. I gave her the milk, and ran off to go to my field. Well, I call it my field. It isn't really mine. I just go there every day to read my book. When I had finally reached the golden field, I climbed up into the only tree in sight. There, hidden between the branches, was my book. I picked it up, and began reading where I had left off.

One day, those that are chosen will come again.

"Ella! Supper!" Claire called to me. Claire is my older sister. She's nineteen. Not that much older than me, yet she still treats me like a kid. I put my book down as I rolled my eyes. I never get a moment of peace around here at the farm. I jumped out of the tree, my apron softly touching my cheek. My old, blue dress was so worn out. I keep asking mama for a new one, but she won't take the time to make it.

Running inside, all of my brothers and sisters were already at the table. Besides Claire, there's the ten-year old twins, Lilah and Grace. Then, there's Elliot, who is seven, and Landen, who is six. Not to mention my oldest siblings, who moved away a long time ago. They haven't written for five years. Probably too busy in the outside world. William is twenty-one and the eldest, Ariana, is twenty-five. Last time she wrote, she was four months pregnant. Yes, we have a big family.

It's sad to think about. Both William and Ariana are out living their lives away from this dusty farm. Far away. They probably have already done things I've only dreamed of. Going to a cinema, eating at a restaraunt, sleeping in a hotel! Even travelling is something I've always wanted. Sorry. Little dreamer over here was born into the wrong family. My family nickname has always been Envisioning Ella. Nobody even knew that word before I told them about it.

"Ella, the potatoes!" mama woke me up from my daydream. I quickly passed the potatoes to Lilah, who was waiting patiently.

"Head up in the clouds again, Ella?" Elliot joked. I glared at him. Little brothers can be such a pain.

"Mama, can I be excused?" I asked her. She sternly shook her head. I just want to go and get my book. I know I'm not allowed to have it. I found it at some abandoned shed a few miles from here. I was out hunting when I found it there. I took it home, and began reading it. It was all about demons and supernatural powers and the like. It spoke of a prophecy. One of a man who was supposed to come and save humanity from those demons it spoke of. Of course, it was just a story. A story that was a heck of a read.

Suddenly, a boom sounded from outside that shook the whole house.

"Stay here," mama spoke to all of us. She got up, and began walking to the door. Claire and I followed right behind her. I heard little whimper come from Landen's lips, and I put a finger to mine. Walking outside, it was all fading dust. In the middle of my field was a huge crater. I had never seen anything like it. I began running over to it, but mama put an arm in front of me to stop me. "Don't."

Finally, I broke through her stronghold, and ran over to it. Claire and mama were right behind me. To my surprise, there were five men laying on the ground, sprawled out all around the crater. I have never seen a man outside of my family before. Let alone five. I ran to each of them. I've heard of radioactivity before, but I didn't care. I needed to know who they were.

"Hello?" I snapped my fingers in front of a curly-haired one. Suddenly, his eyes opened. The green of them scared me. Everybody in my family has blue eyes. I've never seen green ones.

"It's you."

*****************

Hey, who likes it? Leave your opinion!

Goal for the next chapter:

1 vote

1 comment

You can do it, B-ers <3

Love,

~B~xxx