Chapter 4

Hey, guys :) I'm participating in The Butterfly Project to help my friend, so I encourage you guys to do the same. If you know anybody who cuts, or you cut, please participate in the Butterfly Project and if it's your friend, encourage them to do the same. Basically, you draw a butterfly in pen on your wrist. The butterfly represents what you live for. Whether it be your religion, family, friends, anything. Anytime you cut, or your friend cuts, the butterfy dies. The point is to keep the butterfly alive. It doesn't matter where cut, the butterly is connected to every part of your skin or anything. It's the same with anorexia and bulemia. If you skip two/three meals in a row, your butterly dies. If you force yourself to vomit, you kill the butterfly also. I strongly encourage everybody to do this, even if you don't cut or you don't know anyone who cuts or does anything else to self harm. Love you guys :) If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me (Private Message) :) LOTS OF LOVE <3

********************

Chapter 4

(Harry's POV)

"What do you mean by 'missing'?" I asked Ella. She put a hand to her forehead.

"Charisma could've lost her way, couldn't she?" she asked me. I just shook my head.

"I don't know! I don't think she would, though. She's a godess!" I thought even harder. Maybe it's possible. I don't know!

"Come with me," Ella whispered to me. I followed her back to the house, and she pulled me into her room.

"Whoa, don't you think we should get to know each other a little more first?" I smirked.

"What?" Ella asked. Clearly she wasn't in on the joke.

"Nevermind," I chuckled to myself.

"Look, I have just about a dozen books that have to do with Charisma and Aislinn and the prophecies and such. I'm actually reading one now. I'll finish that one, and you start on the other eleven. Is this a plan?" Ella explained. I nodded, grabbing the first book in sight. It had two circles joined together as the cover art. It looked like two wedding rings, but I knew what it meant.

"Alright, let's talk whenever one of us finishes," I suggested. Ella nodded, and shooed me out of her room. Niall was standing there.

"Um...is there a reason why you were in Ella's room?" he asked me, smirking as he did so.

"She offered me a book to read," I showed him, widening my eyes. He chuckled.

"What kind of book?" he asked me.

I looked left and right, before leaning in to whisper, "It's about the Sisters."

"Wait...Ella knows?" Niall asked me, confused.

"Yeah, apparently she's been reading about them, and she didn't even know it had anything to do with us," I shrugged.

"You know, there's something weird about that girl," Niall said in a hushed tone.

"I mean, I guess," I shrugged again.

"Watch your back, Harold," Niall snickered as he walked away slowly.

"My name is not Harold!" I yelled after him.

"Sir, I don't know where you're from, but here we don't shout in the house," the mother spoke sourly to me and walked away. I went to my shared room, and began reading.

''''''''''''

"Harry!" I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find Ella standing there.

"What is it?" I asked, stretching. I had been sleeping.

"Come with me."

**************

Ermahgerd guys where is she going to take him?

Love,

~B~xxxx