Chapter 9

okay so this chapter is kinda trippy just don't kill me haha

*******************

Chapter 9

(Harry's POV)

"Run! Harry! What are you doing?" Louis was screaming at me, but I couldn't move. My feet were glued to the ground.

"I can't!" I tried to scream, but no words came out. I felt faint. Suddenly, Louis fell to his knees.

"Run," was all he whispered before passing out in front of me. I wanted to help him, but my arms wouldn't obey. Suddenly, I woke up. I was sitting in a tree.

"Good morning," Liam greeted me, handing me a cup of tea.

"Where am I?" I asked, sitting up. I had a terrible headache.

"Um...in a tree?" Liam replied, laughing. I took the tea from him, but when I drank it I immediately spit it out. It was muddy water.

"What the hell, man?" I asked, spitting it out.

"What's wrong? Oh you don't appreciate me, is that it?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest. He seemed angry. "Well, then go!"

Liam pushed me off the tree and I fell, but I never touched solid ground. I was waiting for the impact, but it never came. As I was falling, Niall appeared beside me.

"Dude, why are we falling?" he screamed, looking terrified.

"I don't know!" I replied, feeling like I was going to vomit.

"I'm going to help you, but you have to trust me!" Niall yelled back, moving his way towards me with ease. He grabbed onto my arm, but we hit the ground first. I was fine, but I turned to Niall. He was dead.

"Niall! Niall!" I screamed, feeling the tears forming in my eyes, "No!"

I woke up again, this time in bed. Zayn was crawling through a window beside me.

"Where have you been?" I asked him, my curls plastered to my face from the sweat. Suddenly, Zayn growled at me. Like an animal. "What's wrong with you?"

I looked around, and noticed Ella tied to a chair on the other side of the room.

"Ella!" I yelled, trying to get up. Zayn pushed me back down onto the bed, and took out a knife from his jacket pocket. "Zayn, what are you doing?!"

Ella began to cry, but I couldn't save the both of us. I couldn't even save myself. Zayn brought his arm back, but just before the blade could slice my skin, a hand reached out and stopped it. The blade couldn't get past the hand. All of a sudden, everything was ripped away and I was left in darkness. Only Charisma's familiar face was there. She looked just like Ella. All except for the hair, of course. She looked so much weaker.

"Harry," she whispered.

"Charisma! Where have you been? It's been a hundred years! Why haven't you done anything?" I screamed, angry at her for leaving my side.

"Ereht thgir eb lli," she whispered, before leaving me. I woke up, this time back into reality. I sat up, and breathed deeply. I'm awake! I'm not in a coma!

"Ella," I said, looking for her, "Ella?"

I turned to see Ella on the ground, dead.

**************

tf this was weirder than i wanted it to be anyways yeah so uh bye

Love,

~B~xxx