chapter 4

hah 9 reads. Thats ok. At least people know my story exist hahahahahhhaha *cries*

enjoy! 

||fb||

Chapter FOUR - The Kiss

------------------------------

Naomi Winters

I woke up with an arm wrapped around me. I groaned and remove the hand. Mason yawned and changed his sleeping position. I let out a sigh, got up and went to the bathroom. Do you need the details? Nah. After spending minutes in bathroom, I walk to the room with towel wrapped around me. I take a jeans and a tank top.

"Pregnant ladies shouldn't wear tank tops and jeans. Wear dress" Mason suddenly voiced. I flinched and almost dropped my towel. I quickly covered them, thank God Mason didn't see it because he's stretching his naked torso. Damn. I take a look at my stomach. I touch my small lump on my stomach and take my black maxi dress. After I put them on, I went to my makeup table and comb my hair. Mason walk towards me and hug me from behind. He kissed my cheek and I pushed him away. "What are you doing, mom's not here" I asked. He grinned with his messy hair "I know. Felt like doing it" he replied.  I ignore him. 

Felt like doing it? Felt like stupid.

I went downstairs and my mom already there having breakfast. "Hey honey, where's your husband" she asked. I sit down and apply peanut butter on my bread. "Taking shower" I replied shortly. I went to the living room and plopped myself on couch. I grabbed my phone and texted my old friend.

To: Kirstie

Hey kirstie bby. Its Naomi wanna go shopping?

From: Kirstie

OMG!! NAOMI!! I miss you like crazy gurl. Suresure text me the deets

To: Kirstie

11. Wait me at Grandy's diner. Bring your car. I can't drive I'll explain later.

From: Kirstie

Okie Dokie. I love you xx

I run my fingers into my hair and ran upstairs. I saw Mason downstairs, talking to my gardener and I locked the door. I went to my makeup table and put on some eyeliner and lipgloss. I let my hair down and I take my purse and ran downstairs. "Guys I'm out meeting friends" I yelled. As I grabbed my flat shoes, Mason grabbed my arm. "Woah woah" he said. He studied my face and he blushed. HE BLUSHED?? "I don't want my pregnant wife going out like a teenager" he said and he pulled me inside. "Why not. You drive me?" I asked and batted my lashes. He let out a sigh and nodded. I squeaked and kiss his cheek. "Thank you"

--

"So is your friend a female?" he asked. I rolled my eyes "100% female" I replied. He smiled and took a glance at me everytime he had the chance. I hid my face with my loose hair and he tucked them behind my ears. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "So I can see your pretty face" he replied and shrugs. I shook my head and changed the subject. "So tell me about your fiancé"

"She's  27. Older than me. Weird right" he asked and I shrugs. "Not really if you love her, no matter how old is she. When I'm in high school, one of my teacher she's 44 and her husband is 51. They're so sweet—and gross in the same time" I explained and he chuckled. He stopped the car in front of Grandy's diner and I smiled when I saw Kirstie in there waiting for me. I stepped out of the car and Kirstie smiled when she sees me. I waved at her and someone grabbed my attention.

"Really? Just leave me here without saying thank you? I am not your driver" He shouted as he rolled his window down. I rolled my eyes and turn towards him, giving him a fake smile. "Thank you Mason for driving me here. I appreciate your hardwork, you've done a lot for me" I said, holding my right hand on my heart. Note the sarcasm.