chapter 8

OLA! CHERY COLA! idk that pops into my head lmao.

Sorry for the long wait! I wanted to wait until 100 reads but no lol still thanks for the 86 reads please leave vote or comment :(

Its the last MONDAY IN 2013 *starts dancing* BTW my birthday is on New Years tho. If I get any vote that would be the sweetest present from wattpaders. or maybe 100 reads?! idrc. 

A/N : this chapter messed up. I have this long authors block lol. But still I have to satisfy my readers (if i have one!!)

enjoy!

||fb||

Chapter EIGHT

------------------------------

Naomi Winters

I sat outside the doctor's room with my head buried in my hands. Jake approached me and handed me a water bottle. I muttered thanks and gulped down the water. I saw Drew sitting in front of me. I groaned and whispered to Jake "Can we go home now?" he nodded. As we're about to leave Drew ran towards me grabbing my wrist. "Wait Naomi" I yanked my arms from him. Jake pushed his shoulder "Don't even think about it man" he glared at Drew. Drew ignored Jake and move his glance to me.

"Look, Naomi. I miss you. I'm sorry" He begged. I tried not to look at him. My eyes fill with tears. "Naomi I can explain," he said again. I shook my head. "I forgave you but still I hate you. Go away" I walk towards Jake's car. I heard footsteps and hoping it's not Drew. He wraps his arms around my waist. I flinched and he laughed. "Relax. It's just me. You really can't walk fast do ya?" he smirked. "Of course I can. I also can run miles away with my stomach like this" I rolled my eyes at Jake. "Feisty. Wanna grab something to eat?" he asked. I replied with a nod and he drove us to Denny's Diner.

"Pancakes is enough," I said to the waitress while scanning through the menu. She nodded and took Jake's order and left us. "He's the guy who got you pregnant? He looks like a douchebag" Jake clenched his fist. I held his fist telling him to calm down. "He is not when I knew him back then. I don't know my doctor is his mother like she's scanning her own grandson" I laughed. Jake just rolled his eyes and snorted. The waitress comes back with our food and placed them in front of us. "You know as a pregnant woman, I can't eat these. You're a bad influence" I giggled. "Well, what can I say I'm her best uncle in the world" he winked.

 I take the strawberry milkshake that I've been craving for days and drink them. I held my inner porn star moan and just smiled at how good it felt. Suddenly, my happiness disturbed by someone approaching us. "Naomi?" He asked. I spluttered my milkshake at my brother's face. He had his mouth open almost digging the pancake in his mouth. "Oh shit, Jake I'm sorry" I grabbed the napkin and wipe the shake from Jake's face. Surely I made a scene in the diner. The person just stands and held his laughter. Jake groaned and went to the bathroom. "Fancy seeing you here" he sat at Jake's seat. I gulped my saliva.

"Uh, you t-too Mason" I'm starting to sweat. "What are you doing here?" he asked.  I rolled my eyes. "Eating, obviously" I make a duh tone. "Eating or spraying your brother's face with milkshake" he teased. I blushed and threaten to punch his face. He laughed harder and of course, it attracts more people to look at us. I put my head down and start eating the pancakes with strawberry milkshake spluttered on them. Mason pulled the plate from me. "Hey what are you doing! I was going to eat that" I frowned. He called the waiter and handed him the pancakes.

"Change to the new one please," he said and smirked at me. "What I mean is, what are you doing here in San Francisco" this time he rolled his eyes. I blushed at how cute he looks. "My mom told me to go for a check-up," I said and he nodded. Where's Jake. What's taking him too long. "Earth to Naomi?" he snapped his fingers in front of me. "Uh sorry, what?" I asked. "How's the baby" he pointed at my stomach. "Oh um she's fine" I muttered. "She?! Oh god, that's good to hear" Mason screamed. I hushed him down not wanting him to jump in the diner.