chapter 12

Hello!! Guess who's back? Back again? I am back! With one short chapter!

Sorry for making you guys wait too long, I swear I reads all comments asking me to update. I felt really bad I swear but I can't help it I have no ideas ugh im so mad at myself >:(

btw, my brain decided to pour out some ideas tonight and wallah! here it is a chapter that i dont know if its short or does it sucks. I'm very sorry guys. But I swear if you guys VOTE AND COMMENT  I will update more!!!

SO WITHOUT FURTHER DUE, BEHOLD CHAPTER 12!!

but also don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT ~ hehe bye

Chapter TWELVE

--

Naomi Winters

"Thank you so much for putting so much effort for this baby shower", I hugged Jess. "Aw it's my pleasure to help my friends. So is it a boy or a girl?" she asked, gently touching my huge baby bump.

"It's a girl", I replied. She looked at me in awe. "Congratulations! I bet she will grow up and be as pretty as you"

"Heck yeah, she should be" Kirstie interrupted. "Hey have you seen Mason?" she asked. "I think he's inside," I replied, pointing at my house. Kirstie nodded and walk away. I smiled at Jess who now standing with a confused look. "Wait who is Mason?" Jess asked.

"It's my husband." I smiled, touching my baby bump lightly. "Oh, why haven't I met him" she laughed. "Well, let's go and meet him" I grabbed Jess by hand and pulled her inside our house. I hovered my eyes around the living room trying to find Mason.

Suddenly my eyes laid on Mason's back. I saw him laughing with Kirstie. Kirstie saw Jess and I and waved at us. "There he is" I pulled Jess's hand.

"Wait hold on" Jess suddenly stopped my track from going further. She shoved her hand into her purse and took out her phone. She reads the caller id and she sighs. 

"I have to answer this call. You go ahead", she smiled. She swiped her phone screen and answers it real quick while walking to the opposite way.

"Hey, where is she going?" Kirstie asked. "She has some important call. I was about to bring her here to meet Mason" I smiled. Mason laughed, "Well that's too bad" he wiped his sweat on his forehead.

"You okay dude? You look pale. It looks like you're the one who is pregnant" Kirstie burst out laughing. Mason rolled his eyes. He leans his face towards my ears and whispered something that makes me blush really hard.

Kirstie snorted, "Can't you whisper any louder?" I giggled while Mason blushed. Damn son, he's blushing. "You heard?" he asked. "Yeah, you had a boner looking at Naomi" Kirstie laughed and walk away. Okay now I blushed 2x harder. Mason looked at me and winked.

--

"Naomi, you look very pretty" my aunt suddenly approached me. "Hi, Aunt Marie. Aw thank you" I reached for a hug. "I'm so happy for you... Oh is this your husband?", Aunt Marie smiled at Mason.

Mason nodded and reached his hand for a handshake. "Hi, I'm Mason" Aunt Marie laughed and shook his hand. "You score this one, Naomi. Keep him" she winked. I smiled and look at Mason. "Oh no, dear don't do that" Aunt Marie ran towards her dog, away from us. 

"I can't believe I lied to my whole family" I whispered. "I know I feel bad for them", Mason sighed. "I think you should leave... I don't want more of my relatives to meet you and make a fool of themselves" I said with a sad tone.

"What? Are you crazy? What are you going to tell them? It's my baby's baby shower" Mason frowned. "I know, but I think it's for the best. I'll tell them that you have some business to take care of"

"I don't want to leave you alone" Mason begged, resting his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent. "I'll take care of myself. Besides, I'm surrounded by my relatives" I convinced him.

"If you say so" he wrapped his arms around my waist, he leaned his lips on my ear and whispered, "I'll see you soon, my wife".

I bit my lips. He kissed my forehead and walk away. I watched him as he went inside his black Audi and drove away. "Mason left already?" my mom suddenly asked me. I turn around, facing my mom. I nodded. "He said he has some work to do" I lied. "Oh, well come here you need to unbox your presents" my mom grinned and pulled me.

--

"Oh my god this is so cute," I said while taking out baby socks. We're currently sitting inside our living room, I'm surrounded with boxes of gifts and aunts who were very impatient for me to unbox their gifts.

"Well, let's take a look at this one from.." I take out the card. "Kirstie", I grinned. I ripped the wrapping paper and took out the baby onesies. "Aww, thank you Kirstie" I smiled.

"Wait.. read what it says on the front" Kirstie giggled. I flipped the onesies and read out loud "9 months ago my mom read Fifty Shades of Grey..." I glared at Kirstie. My aunts are all burst out laughing. "Thanks, Kirstie. Very considerate", note the sarcasm. Kirstie laughed.

--

"Thank you for coming," my mom waved at the last guest. She closed the door and sighed. "That was tiring" she plopped herself beside me on the couch. "I forgot how nosy Aunt Rose is. Why did I invite her" my mom groaned. "My feet are killing me" I fold my legs and massaging them myself. "Well, it's your fault for not taking a rest. You're pregnant honey. You should think more about your health. A few more months, you're going to be in so much pain with that huuuugee bump" my mom nags.

"You're scaring your daughter" Kirstie came from the kitchen and sat beside me. "Oh I didn't mean it that way" my mom grinned. "Now who's going to help me clean those mess in the backyard?" my mom stood up and shook her head.

"No worries, my friend, Jess already contacted some people to clean those mess. You should go upstairs and take a shower" Kirstie joked. My mom furrowed her eyebrows and sniffed her armpit. "I didn't smell" she groaned.

"I'm kidding" she laughed. "But seriously, just go and get some rest. I got your back" Kirstie hugged my mom. "Thank you so much, Kirstie. I owe you one" my mom unwrapped her arm around Kirstie and walk upstairs into her room.

"Your mom doesn't know yet, does she?" Kirstie asked me in her serious tone. I shook my head and sighed. "How she gonna reach when she found out the truth? Look, Naomi. I'm worried about you. What if when your mom finds out, she will kick your ass out of this house?"

"Let's just not think about these now, okay? Trust me, I know how to take care of you myself" I patted her shoulder. Kirstie is still frowning, probably isn't satisfied with my answer.

"Just promise me, if anything bad happens to you and your baby, contact me first. Do not hide anything from me" Kirstie pulled out her pinkie. "Pinkie swear? What are we? 10?" I snorted.

Kirstie snorted, "Whatever. Just promise me okay?"

"Okay! I promise. Geez, why are you such a nice friend?" I glared at Kirstie. She smiled at me and hugged me tightly. "Because I love you"

--