chapter 13

Wassuuupp. Guess who  have two thumbs and just updated her story?? *pointed my thumbs at myself and wriggles them* THIS GAAAL!!

I'm sorry this chapter might suck, I have lack of idea and I need to expand my story to another perspective so here it is. When you thought the plot was twisted enough,,,,

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Chapter THIRTEEN

--

Naomi Winters

I turn myself to the other side of bed. Blinking my eyes and sighing. "Looks like I can't sleep anymore", I said to myself. Suddenly, I felt a little movement on my bump. I slightly caress my bump and smiled. What can I do, the thought of my daughter makes me happy.

"You wake up early today, darling" I said to my stomach. I felt a little kick and I can't help but groaned in pain. "Aggressive, are you hungry?" I smiled. Again, I felt another movement of my baby and take that as an answer. I chuckled and went to the toilet to get some shower.

--

It has been a month since the baby shower, since the last time I see Mason. I sighed when I thought of Mason. He's probably living the life with his fiancée. Every time mom ask about Mason, I just reply with two answers.

"He's very busy with work, mom. But he called me to make sure I'm okay"

"I met him just now. But he gotta run"

The second one I only use when I went out with Kirstie or Jake.

I walk up to the kitchen and grab myself an apple. I took a seat in the kitchen table and eat my apple. "You wake up early", my mom suddenly approached. "Geez, you scared me" I flinched. My heartbeat raises like hell. My mom chuckled, "Aw I'm sorry darling" and she kissed my head. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep" I shrugged. "Why, you miss Mason?" she raised her eyebrow. I gulped my saliva, "Uhh.. yeah kinda"

"Well, you guys should meet more often, you know. It's not healthy for the baby to grow up without their father with her. Mason should be with you 24/7." My mom nags. "Yeah, mom. I know" I lazily replied. My mom went to the kitchen and do the dishes. "Well, are you going to the exercise class today?" she asked.

"Na, not really. I don't think I want to go anywhere today. My back hurts like hell when I stand or walk too long" I explained to my mom. "Okay, honey. I'm going to meet Mrs. Joshua after this and Jake are not coming back until Tuesday, do you need me to ring Kirstie to come here?" my mom sat beside me. "No thanks, I need some time alone. If I need anything I will call you" I replied. She nodded and went upstairs to get dressed for her 'spa day' with her best friend.

I walk towards the living room and plopped myself on the couch. I took the remote control and went to Netflix.

"Stranger things marathon, here I come!" I exclaimed

--

After I have finished binge-watching Stranger Things, I switched off the television and blankly stare at the ceiling.

"I. AM. BORED. TO. THE. DEATH" I said to myself as I groaned unhuman like. I grabbed my phone and scrolled into Contacts. "Hmm, who should, I call.."

As I scroll down, my eyes are locked at one particular name.

Mason

"Should I call him?"

"What should I say? Come home I miss you? He has a life, goddammit."