chapter 1

enjoy! 

||fb||

Chapter ONE - The Plane Ride 

------------------------------

Mason Green

"23...23.." I muttered to myself as I'm finding my seat in the plane. Two-seated plane sucks but what should I do. I smiled as I saw my window seat. I put my luggage at the luggage compartment and buckle the seatbelt. I look at the view from my seat. I saw a pretty girl approaching me. She put her luggage next to mine and sat beside me. She looked at me and smiled.

"Can I have a window seat? This is my first time so.." she shrugs. I smiled at her and nodded politely. "Anything for you, cupcake" I unbuckle and swap our seat. She smiled and sit at my place. I look around and saw a stewardess.

"Miss? Can I have a water bottle? I'm thirsty, forgot to buy one" as the stewardess is about to say something, she closes her mouth quickly as someone interrupted. "You can have mine. I haven't drink it yet and I'm not even thirsty" I look at the girl who took my seat and she handed me her mineral water.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded "Yeah I mean, its my only way to pay you after you let me exchange seat" she laughed. That beautiful laugh. "Alright, as long as it not drugged" I joked and I saw her tensed up. She stopped laughing and watch the scenery through the window again.

I ignored the stewardess teaching us about survival if the plane is about to crash. I take my iPod and plugged it in. I hummed to The Neighbourhood song. I love indie songs. I saw the girl beside me being uncomfortable and she stood up. "Excuse me" she said politely and I let her walkthrough. I saw a tear in her eyes and she walk towards the toilet. First time in a plane. It must be hard for her. I shook my head and continue listening to my iPod.

"Sir?" someone tapped my shoulder, woke me up from my sleep. Fuck. I opened my eyes and look at the stewardess. "Is your girlfriend okay? She's in the bathroom for 20 minutes and some people are waiting" she explained. Girlfriend?! I looked at her in confusion and I took a glance at the window girl. She hasn't been here.

Oh, so she thought that the window girl is my girlfriend. Sigh, in my dreams. Wait it is in my dream. I just dreamt that the window girl and I are walking in the park. Silly dreams. I stand up and knock the bathroom stall door.

"Hey you're done? Thousands of people here want to pee too you know?" I tried to twist the door. I heard the sink close and the bathroom door clicked unlocked. I heard about 3 guys cheering and clapping for the girl finally went out from the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and look at the girl. Red eyes, messy hair, red nose. I chuckled. "You're pregnant or something?" I laughed. She shocked and stared at me. A tear fall from her eyes and she shoved me away and went back to her seat. Its going to be one hella long ride back to USA

I went back to the seat. She ignored me and I handed her a mint. "For you in case you feeling funny or something?" she took it and ate one. Geez, you're very welcome girl.

"You guys want something to eat?" the stewardess asked. I looked at the menu as the window girl ordered a coke when suddenly, the stewardess spilled the whole drink on me. Great.

"Argh fuck" I cursed. The window girl's eye bulging. "Oh my god I am so sorry" she apologized. The stewardess keep muttering sorry to me and said it was her fault. I ignored them both and went to the toilet.

"You're my fav. I'll never forget you" I said to the shirt . I take it off and dumped them in the dustbin. I ran my hand through my hair when I heard a knock and I open the door. "Sorry, here's your shirt" she handed my white polo shirt. "How do you even know my luggage?" I asked. "It has your seat number on it" she replied as she checking me out. I chuckled. "Loving the view?" I asked and wear the shirt. She blushed and rolled her eyes "very" and she went to her seat.

"I heard what you said to your shirt" she smiled. I look at her and raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry if that means anything to you. You shouldn't throw them tho. I can wash them for you" she explained and I shrugged. "Ahh it doesn't mean anything that important," I said.

"You stupid that is your favorite, you told your fiancé that you're going to wear them when you met her!" my head screams. "Fuck off head. I don't even like her" I smiled. "You're the one who proposed her idiot" my head yelled. I shook my head and continue listening to my iPod.

I saw the window girl nervously bit her nail. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. She flinched when I touched her shoulder. She must be daydreaming. "uhh..i.. ya" she smiled nervously. "Let's light up our mood. I'm Mason and you are? I think I saw you somewhere but I can't remember" I offered a handshake. "Naomi." she waved and smiled didn't want to shake hands with me. "Oh so its okay to check me out but it's weird to handshake with me?" I raised an eyebrow. She shrugs and I chuckled.

"So where you headed to?" she asked. "San Francisco. You?"

"LA" she replied and I nodded. "So you're from a holiday or something?" she asked and I shook my head "I have business trip here. What about you?" I smiled at her. "I'm a student. I went to University of Melbourne" she explained. "Ah smart people" she laughed. "Not really. My dad forces me to go there" she said while playing with her stomach.

I look at her stomach. "Hungry?" I asked and she shook her head. She opened her mouth trying to tell me something but she close her mouth again. I looked at her confused and she took a paper bag and thrown up. Ugh.

I pulled her hair up and patted her back. "There there" I said. She take a glance at me and throw up again. "You make me sick" she joked. "heyyy" I stroke her back and she calmed down. She wiped her tears and eat the mint that I gave her. She keeps sobbing and put her knees on the seat curling up into a ball. I put my arms around her and hugged her.

--

It's a long flight. When we're finally here in LAX, I stand up and stretch my body. I saw Naomi went out already. I take my luggage and walk outside. I took my phone and dialed my fiancé. It rings for a few times and I heard her picked up "Hey honey" she squealed.

I let out a sigh and give the country lady my ticket and she let me walk in. I went to the nearest coffee shop and sit there. "Hey Jess. I miss you" I replied. She awed me "Aww. You're here already? Can't wait to meet you. We're going to have grand dinner and get married oh how I miss you so much" she said. She's so sophisticated and old. I'm 20 and she's 27 like a big no for me.

At the same time, my eyes are wild, looking for Naomi if I ever found her. Wait why am I searching for that girl? I got my own fiancé on my phone. I shook my head and smiled at myself "Hey Jess, I'm on my way. I'll call you if there's anything" I told her and I hung up. I walked to the cab and tell him my location. When we're almost drive I saw a familiar girl with pretty hair, pretty body figure, pretty eyes and this time, she looks tired, and pale and suddenly she fall. "Stop stop it" I screamed to my driver and ran towards Naomi.

"I know her I know her" I pushed the people who circled Naomi and I take her up bridal style. I put her into the cab and someone put her bag into my cab's bonnet. "Screw San Francisco. Drive us to the nearest hospital" I commanded. The driver nodded and drove away. I looked at Naomi's pale face. She's not as bright as she was in the plane. I kissed her forehead and caress her head.

Why do I have a soft spot for this anonymous that I barely know? I don't even know. 

------------------------------

A/N : I'm still trying to figure out who's going to be Mason, Naomi and Jess c: any suggestion please comment and vote <3 <3 <3