Chapter 18:

Chapter 18:

“Where is my hoodie?” Jack asked, sitting up on the bed, which he had been sleeping on since his return from his little killing spree. Pausing the game I was playing on my phone, I looked up to Jack. His face was nice since I had wiped away the bits of flesh that had been clinging to the areas around his mouth.

I had nearly puked when I was cleaning him up. He was a disgusting creature. “Its being washed,” I answered simply. Jack groaned and fell back onto the bed, spreading his arms out.

Jack then reached his hands to his face, realizing that it’s clean. He then asked, “And my mask is where?” I had also taken my time to clean his nasty blood stained mask. Grabbing the mask that rested on my lap, I tossed it gently to Jack.

He caught it with ease and looked at it, then set it beside him. “Thank you for cleaning that,” Jack said, sitting up against the headboard. I nodded, looking back down to my phone to play my game.

“How many did you kill?” I asked, not looking up to him.

“Xayla… I hadn’t been killing in a long time. I needed to do it last night, I have been so distracted with you that I wasn’t able to go kill…”

“That wasn’t my question.”

Jack looked up, but I didn’t say it in attitude. I just was curious of how many innocent people he had killed and eaten. I just wanted to know. “12,” Jack finally answered. Twelve. That is twelve people who were not going to live the rest of their lives, and they probably died in pain.

Because of Jack.

“So why do you need to kill?” I asked, putting my phone aside and looking straight at Jack.

“I do not want to speak of it, Xayla. You wouldn’t understand, so I shouldn’t bother explaining,” Jack said. I didn’t expect him to give me a straightforward answer, so I want bug him even more for it.

Since Jack’s hoodie is being washed, he only wore a white shirt. It had dried light bloodstains on it, but it was far cleaner than the hoodie he had been wearing before. I was currently wearing the hoodie he had given me when he left me at my home, and that had caught Jack’s attention.

“Would you mind giving me your hoodie?” Jack asked.

I shook my head, wrapping my arms around myself since this hoodie was rather comfortable. “Hell no! Its comfy,” I said.

Jack smirked, then stood up. “I’m going to get it from you, so you should just hand it over,” Jack said, taking a few steps towards me. I stood up defiantly, my eyes daring him.

“You can try,” I teased.

With that Jack reached for me, and I managed to jump aside. This room wasn’t very large, so it was rather difficult to jump around. Jack then stopped being gentle and went for me quickly, and I jumped across the bed.

I would’ve managed to jump completely over the bed, but Jack grabbed my foot. I landed on top of a few pillows, and before I could crawl away, Jack pinned myself below him.

Well that didn’t last long at all.

Jack then ran his finger along the side of my face, and his sent a shiver down my spine. He then aggressively pressed his lips to mine, gripping my hair in his hands. My hands went to his hair, and I pressed him closer to me, enjoying his body so close to mine.