Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

“If I’m a fool for even trying, then how come I reached you?” I retorted. I suppose I have a bad habit of having an attitude towards a killer. I should probably try to stop doing that, it’ll be the death of me.

A laugh surrounded me, and I shivered. “You are bigger fool for believing that you are the reason you are talking to me. I reached you. And now you are going to tell me your purpose of attempting to contact me,” BEN said.

As he said that, I saw him emerge from the mist. He looked very pale, and his eyes were completely black. He looked creepier than he was before. “Well… I’m trying to calm you down. You need to end your little outrage, it’s going to get out of hand if you don’t-”

With a loud, demonic voice, BEN lunged at me, grabbing my throat with his hand. “Everyone underestimated me. I bet even you underestimated me. You seemed like a pretty decent mortal when I first met you, but I stand corrected. You are just like every other mortal we’ve ever let get close to the killer base,” BEN growled, squeezing my throat. I didn’t feel like I was getting choked though, I felt more like I had a shock take over my body.

“We are done here, and don’t expect me to stop until everyone is dead,” BEN said, and it was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Eyeless Jack’s Point of View:

It has been hours from when Xayla started her search for BEN. She was just pressing these buttons over and over and over. I wasn’t rushing her though, that would just lessen the chance of her finding BEN.

Then finally something happened. Xayla stopped pressing the buttons on the keyboard, and her head was thrown back. She would’ve fallen backwards if the chair didn’t have a back rest. Xayla’s eyes were fully white, and they were rather wide.

“Xayla,” I said, wanting her to snap out of what she was in. I grabbed her shoulder and I felt her shake uncontrollably, much similar to how Jeff shook when BEN shocked him. “Xayla!” I growled a little louder, shaking her roughly. Now her breathing stopped.

Grabbing her tightly, I pushed her to the ground and started to do CPR. You see, I have some medical knowledge. I have enough to know what to do if someone stops breathing. I stopped the CPR and put my ear on her chest, wanting to hear her heart beat. Nothing. I heard nothing. I continued to do some more CPR, and then, without thinking, I lifted my mask and bent down to her mouth. She needed to breath. Giving her a few breaths, I continued to do more CPR. I bent down to her mouth again and gave her some more breaths and then she jerked forward, inhaling deeply.

I smirked, then that quickly went away when she fell back to the ground. I adjusted my mask and was relieved when I saw the rise and fall of her chest. She was breathing. She is alive. But I needed to get Slenderman to look at her since she was still shaking like a maniac. I grabbed her and walked towards where the living room.

I couldn’t help but find myself rushing. The Slenderman was reading a book on the couch when I reached him, and I gently put Xayla next to him on the couch. “Help her,” I ordered. Jeff was no longer laying on the other couch, but he was now crawling around on the floor.