Chapter Twenty Four

Hopes Outfit

Luke's pov

I push past a few twelve-year-olds, I'm completely pissed, I grab Hopes wrist and drag her to a safe spot.

I didn't realize she was crying until she looks up. The anxiety was getting to her, this is all new, she has never had to deal with this before.

"Baby you're safe now," I say pulling her to my chest, I ignore the worried glances from moms who are pushing around strollers.

"I'm a mess," she laughs with sarcasm. She was blushing and her eyes were a cold blue, almost gray. I kiss her and tell her she's safe a few more times before dragging her back to the group. I don't mind calming her down, she thinks that she doesn't deserve me. I don't deserve to get to take care of her, but no one I know can. My life mission is to keep her safe and happy.

That damned dream probably wrecked her, I try to forget but I had weird flashbacks.

Images of her being kicked and shot replayed, like a warning. I don't take my eye off her.

"I love the shit out off you Hope," I mumble in her hair as we sit in a grass area I watch fireworks.

Her eyes glued to colorful explosions, my gaze switch to her and the sky. Mainly on her, I could see the excitement in her eyes, she calmed down and was okay know.

We drive home quietly, Ashton and Molly giggling.

Hope sleeps, head my lap, her legs on Calum's thigh. He looks at me and laughs softly, I trust in the not out of the three.

He knows the darkest thing about her, the thing that she dreads to remind herself off. I don't ask, but I know Calum will tell me bits and pieces to explain.

Like the hand incident, or the pool and the jealousy. It all had to do with her mom.

I just never fully understood why.

I carry Hope to the elevator and to the room.

"Hopey, wake up," I whisper leaving a kiss on her forehead.

She groans I throw her that shirt she loves to sleep in and she curls up to my chest. I stroke her hair awhile until I fall asleep.

"WAKE UP!!!! DISNEY DAY TWOOOO!!!" I hear Molly basically scream knocking on the hotel door.

Hope giggles and gets up.

"Look at you miss happy," I tease.

"Mhm," she hums changing into her outfit.

She throws a shirt at me and smirks,"wear it, I'm wearing your shirt!"

It was a black tank that said you complete me, I laugh.

"Okay ma'am," I agree to slip on the shirt.

I out on my gray SnapBack.

A/n
*rolls around on floor*

We pile into the van, my hand rested on Hopes' thigh. Michael was screaming along to the song basket case. Hope quietly mouths the words and nods her head.
Her phone buzzes.
"She's on her way, she picked her up the airport!" Hope whispers, I nod and smile.

Calum's pov

We park in the Lot it Hollywood Studios. Everyone was really quiet, except for Michael screaming along to Green Day.
I keep glancing at Hope trying to find an explanation, she keeps whispering to Luke.
I desperately scroll through the depression conversation with Tristan.

Me: hey

Tris: who is this?

Me: Calum, Hope gave me your number, I'm sorry you can't join us