Chapter Seven

Hopes pov, get used to this pov for a couple of chapters! XD

I wake up and groan. My dumbass drank too much. I look over the room, Ashton and Molly are gone, wonder what they're up to. Luke's snoring, he looks like he's not very comfortable. Calum's passed out with a beer in his hand. Michael is at the other end of the long couch.

Jen?

I pull out my phone, she texted me.

Jen:

Left early, needed to start figuring who framed me!

Okay, let me know when you need help. Good luck girl! Xx

"Who are you texting babe?" Luke says in his croaky morning voice.

"Jen, she left." I don't look up at the screen. I'm a tiny bit pissed he let me drink that much.

"Ash and Molly bailed to, probably to bang." He gets up and sits on my legs.

"Fuck off! You weigh too much, I won't be able to walk." I groan, he smiles and grabs my phone.

"You follow Selena Gomez on Twitter? So do I, but not for the same reasons." I punch him and grab my phone back.

"OMG! Harry mentioned me in a tweet, I'll read it, the boys and I are so happy the Hope secret is out! Good for you guys xx." I say, I was pretty ecstatic about this, the One D boys are great people. I'm not the biggest fan of their music, but I got to know them when 5sos went on tour with them.

"Wow! How special for you!" He snickers.

"You're just jealous of his hair. I would be if I was a dude." I hiss, he rolls his eyes.

Calum groans rolling over on his back. His hair is a mess, I smile.

"Awh. Sleeping beauty is awake, how cute," Calum throws the empty can at me, it hits my shoulder. He stands up and stretches out on top of me and Luke.

"Dammit, I'm going to be paralyzed!" I try to squirm away. The boys hold my legs down. I get face-full of Calum's hair.

"When's the last time you washed this?" I ruffle his hair. He flicks my hand away.

"Yesterday! And don't touch it, this perfect hair can't be handled by your nasty hands! Gross." Calum scoffs.

"Can you guys fuck off!" Michael shouts from the other end of the couch.

"No, you can fuck off!" Luke shouts back.

"Wait, where did Jen go?" He says shooting up from the couch.

"Calm down, she left to go figure out who framed her," I say.

"We have to help her, I think I know who did it," Luke says shutting off his phone.

"Okay, give me an hour!" I shout lounging myself from their grasp. I dart to get to the shower before Calum, his bedroom was right next to Lu's And I's.

I take a brisk shower a change.

I scroll through my tumbler, cheeky Dan and Phil edits am I right fangirls?

"Ready dear?" Luke says from the door. I nod. He always makes me smile, the skinny jeans. Ripped band tank. Black vans that collided with my converse.

It hits me that his birthday is Friday. Oh, my shit today's Wednesday! Planning time commended! I think I till feel a bit buzzed.

We head to the car, well my car and Luke drives. He's not suffering as bad as a hangover as us.

I start to plan something as we try to find our way to Jens apartment.