Chapter Twenty

~~two days later~~
|trigger warning|
Luke's pov

I throw a glass bottle at a random wall on a random street. My tear stain face is hidden by sunglasses and a hoodie.

Hope left two days ago, she ran off, we can't find her. I've been looking for her this whole time, no sleep. I've walked the streets near the hotel, then the street after that. She's gone.
I growl in frustration.

"Why did I fucking do? She's fucking gone, the love of my life is fucking gone Molly, it's all my fault, she's lost without me. She's not safe," I cry into Molly's shoulder. They guys would take turns following me, making sure I didn't die or some shit. I mean who cares, she's gone. I've texted her a million times, called every five minutes. I made Molly hold my phone, I felt like throwing it.

"Luke, we will find her," Molly says.

My phone buzzes in her hand, I rip it from her grasp.

Lovely Hope:
Okay, I'm a dumbass. Don't try to find me. I'm lost on some beach. I'm where I should be, away from you guys. I'm just in the way of you and your freedom. I love you lukey. Bye, I'm throwing my phone in the ocean. Maybe along with myself.

My jaw drops, I quickly pull up the app where it shows you other friends locations are from their phone, I screen shot it and bolt to a bus stop, Molly waves goodbye.

"Don't lose all Hope Luke!" She calls out.

I ignore her and charge on the bus handing the guy money.

"Sir that's a twenty do-"

"Keep the change and drive," I mutter sitting in an empty seat.

We pull up to a beach, hopefully, were the love of my life is.

"Good luck kid!" The guy chuckles behind me.

I run to the empty beach. It's fucking long. I stop, my flannel lays there held down with a rock.
It had a note on the rock.

Come get her, and her stupid friend Calum. I'm waiting. Maybe you should look back at your hotel room, Luke.

Tears stream down my face.

"In coming baby girl," I whisper grabbing the note and flannel.

Ashton picks me up and takes back to the hotel. I told everyone to stay clear away from there, Ashton and I walk towards the room quietly.

"Stop! Let me go you jackass!" Hopes voice was heard from the other side of the door.
I gasp.

"Don't touch her like that!" Calum snaps. I open the door. I turn around and two tall buff guys are hovering over me and Ashton.

Next thing I know I'm tied up next to my girlfriend and two best friends.
In the dark.

Have you every thought, Shit that went fast, or dammit how did this happen?

Yeah. I'm sitting for her and with her, and she's where I last saw her, in the hotel room.
I felt so stupid if I would have listened to Missy and gone to bed she wouldn't have been tied up. The worst part is, it's her uncle who causes all this, Jen is the daughter of this evil man.
It's all his fault.

I would have already asked Hope to be my wife. After the bathroom incident, I wad ready to give up everything for her.

"Luke, this all my fault," Hope cries quietly next to me.

"No baby girl, it's all his fault, he did this," I growl.

"Are we going to die?" Calum whispers across the room.

"I hope not," Ashton mutters.

"This is bull shit, why us? Why Hope? Couldn't you have picked another girl?!" I shout at no one.
Hope shushes me as the door opens.

"You have been a bad boy Hemmings, what happens to bad boys?" Jens voices echoes throughout the room. Her figure gets closer. I mentally vomit at the sight of her.

"They kick the asses of stupid whores!" I spit.

"Nope, the ones they love will get punished, how many words did you say? Seven? So I should kick Hope seven times?" She asks I don't open my mouth not daring to earn Hope anything, I want to scream and curse and punch this bitch. I sink my teeth into my lip as Hopes screams cascade from her mouth to our ears rapidly.

"Seven!" She kicks Hope one last time, I'm full on sobbing, Calum's gasping. Ashton's crying. She exits the room.

"L-Luke, I think s-she broke a rib," Hope whispers.

"We're getting out of here baby girl, stay strong please," I plead to Hope.

"Guys, my arms are tied really lose, I think I get out of them and reach the phone," Calum mutters. He somehow breaks from the rope and grabs the hotel phone. He quickly dials three numbers in the phone and waits.

"Help, we are help captive in the Green Light Hotel, they're going to kill us," he hangs up gasping and sits down pretending he's still tied up.

"Sing something Calum, remember when you said it help you calm down?" Hope sniffs.
"Um..okay," he shuffles.

"The darkest night never felt so bright with you by my side," He starts, I join.

The darkest night never felt so bright with you by my side
The darkest night never felt so bright with you by my side," I quietly join in.

"Nothing like the rain, nothing like the rain
When you're in outer space, when you're in outer space
Nothing like the rain, nothing like the rain
When you're in outer space, when you're in outer space
Nothing like the rain, nothing like the rain
When you're in outer space, when you're in outer space
Nothing like the rain, nothing like the rain
When you're in outer space, when you're in outer space," Ashton was singing now.

"Love me like you did, love me like you didI'll give you anything, I'll give you anything
Love me like you did, love me like you did
I'll give you anything, I'll give you anything," we all sang.

Hopes uncles bursts in. The light from the hallways lite up our red tear stained faces.
"Do you kids know how to shut up?" He spits.

He walks slowly towards.

Jen follows behind.

He's holding a gun, she's holding a knife.

I cried writing this, outer space is my favorite song. Wtf life.

Xxkisumomo