Chapter Eight

Hopes pov

I wake up and untangle myself from Luke's arms.

I sneak to Ashton's room to see if they are awake. He's an early riser so that would be a yes. Molly is on her computer and Ash is on his phone.

"Hey, I need your guys help," I say quietly.

"Yeah what's up Hope?" Ash says I close the door.

"Luke's and Calum's interview is fake, that's a distraction so I can surprise him when he gets home," I explain.

"That's sounds so fun, how can we help?" Molly whispers excitedly.

"Can I trust you guys to get the cake today, I'm going to need you to shove the cake in Ashton's mini fridge." They nod. "Thanks, guys! Also, I'm sneaking all four of the One D boys in tomorrow!"

"Awesome, I heard they are in town!" Molly says.

"Yeah, they are going to be a big help. I'm not telling anyone but you two, I'm going to get Jack to come. I called him yesterday, he's got the earliest flight her tonight." I say. Ashton's eyes grow.

"Really? Jack?" He says. I grin.

Jack is Luke's brother, they never see each other. What I'm not telling any of them is that I got all of the 5sos moms to come. They haven't got to see them in three months.

This better work out.

I go and talk to Mikey and he's going to stash the alcohol in his room. My job is to take Luke somewhere today so Calum can't get things set up.

I walk in our room, Luke's still asleep. I kiss him in an effort to wake him up. His eyes flash open. He smiles and try's to pull me down to lay with him.

"No, you need to get up, I let you sleep. It's 12:30." I say, he groans and sits up. I smirk at my plan for today.

"Hey, Luke? It's been awhile, do you want to go on a date with me?" I ask.

He raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah. But where to?"

"That's a secret."

He groans once more. I leave to let him get ready. I grab my purse and keys. I sit on the couch.

"Okay let's go," Luke says.

"First things first, let's get lunch, in your case brunch," I say pulling into our favorite place to get brunch.

"I love this place!" He says getting out of the car.

"I know," I smirk.

He orders something with fruit and oatmeal, I get a strawberry salad. Healthy start I guess.

"What now?" He asks impatiently, I giggle and start the car. He keeps asking questions and shake my head to all of them. We drive about 20 minutes. I stop and pull into a beach parking lot.

"Are your eyes till closed?" I ask.

"Yes Hope, my eyes are still closed."

I sneak out my door and guide him out of his seat.

"Okay, you can open them!" I say.

He opens his eyes and stands there for a moment. His mouth hangs a gap. I bite my lip in nervousness.

"This is.."

"Were had our first kiss," I say.

"Right over there in the middle of the beach." He says.