Chapter Twentyone

Hope pov |trigger warning|

I scream out as he puts the gun to my head.

Luke yelps as Jen holds Luke down knife pressed against his throat.

The two buff guys had Cal and Ash at gun point also.

"It's over sweetheart, your little boyfriend can't save you," he hissed in my ear.

"Dad, can I keep him? I'd love to kill him but, he would be fun to play around with!" Jen disgustingly giggles, the lights were on so I could see his horrified expression, his happy blue eyes now grey. They locked with mine.

"I love you Hope," he croaks.

"Say it and this bullet will go trough through that little head of yours," my uncles threatens.
It's okay babe, Luke mouths.

"I love you, Luk-"

The last thing that processes is his face and the tears flow down. Three screams and the sound of a trigger and a loud bang, and darkness.

Luke's pov

I wake up next to Hope.

"What the fuck?"

I was just being held down by Jen with a knife to my throat. I saw Hope die. I watched her scream. I watched her walk away.

I'm sorry, I can't do this.

Hopes pov

I wake up next to Luke.

"I was dead!" I scream.

"I know!" He shouts back.

"Then how are we he-" I start."it was a dream, I dreamt I left you, and I was kidnaped an-"

"You were kicked, and shot, I know,"

"This isn't fucking happening! I'm going crazy, I'm dead, right? You can hear me because I'm dead," I yell, I freeze. I reach out and touch his face. I run my thumb across his lip ring. He freezes also.

"How is that possible?" He whispers.

"I hate to be an ass, but I think we should forget it happened. What day is it?" I ask.

He grabs his phone,"Sunday, it's 6 in the morning,"

"Oh, shit so I really did shove shards of glass in my hands!" I shriek looking at my bandaged hands. I trace my thumbs over the scars on my wrists. Tears threaten to bust.

Luke grabs my arms and sits them him his lap. He looks at them for a while.

"Did he make you want to do this?" He whispers.

"Yea," I breath. I stare into his eyes, they weren't grey anymore. I genuinely smile at the fact that his eyes we not filled with hurt.

He pulls me onto his lap. My back against his chest. I pull my knees to my own chest and rest my head.

"Hope, you won't run away, will you? Have I done something wrong?" He asks.

"No, you've done nothing wrong. I'm not sure what she was thinking," I scoff at the thought of her, she wasn't me. I would never leave him. I have no reason to. He does nothing but care and love. I push the stupid dream to the back of my head, I tell myself my hands are not really fucked up, I let go. I didn't want to think about it the rest of the trip.

He rests his chin on my shoulder, his breath tickles the side my neck.

"I love you, no one knows love like we do Hope. Our love is different, you can compare us to anyone or anything. You are the only one I want to spend time with. You are the only person I want to drag along to tours and music studios. I want you to be apart of the band, that doesn't mean you have to get on stage and sing. It means you are sitting beside me as I'm interviewed, I get to say my first love is you and last love will be you. No one else gets to say that but me. I regret not sharing you right away. I had to say no so many times when I was asked it I have been in love. I hated myself for it. I hate knowing that not every single fan doesn't love you." I burst out crying as he finishes his long meaningful speech. I turn and wrap my arms around his neck and cry. He pulls my chin up and kisses me, it was passion filled. It was sweet. It was love.