Chapter Four

A/N
a big thanks to x_Rain_x for helping find random people on the internet and matching the up to my characters! Ily!
Luke's pov

I wake up with my hands around her waist, I smile to myself. It's nice to know she's not crying, sometimes she cries in her sleep, I don't have the heart to wake her so I just hold her closer. Yesterday was complete shit, between the Target girls and the tears. I had trouble keeping my fire rage together. Hope thought she was being dramatic, but she wasn't. They should be hateful towards me, not her. I'm the genius who kept it a secret for 5 years. It's basically my fault.

"Wow, you woke up before me," she says.

"I'm always up before you, I just like it when you wake me up. It's cute," I smile, she rolls her pretty eyes and sighs.

She touches her lip and her eyes grow in horror. She jumps out of bed and grabs the bag she got from the tattoo parlor.

"Oh, no no no!" She groans grabbing a ring out of the bag. I raise an eyebrow and she turns to the mirror. She puts the ring in her lip.

"You b-bought a l-lip ring?" I stutter as she struggles to put it through her lip.

"Surprise!" She says sarcastically, she yelps as she pushed the ring all the way in.

"Surprise? You waited that long to put it in?" I ask. She sits on the bed and sighs.

"I wanted to give you an early birthday gift, its so close so I thought it would be nice," she explains. I grin.

"Well it's hot, but your lip is bleeding so I can't kiss you," she goes red and grabs a tissue. I laugh.

"Sorry it hurts, I'll have to talk to Jen about it."

"Jen?"

"The girl who pierced it, she said she was new to our area so I gave her my number." I nod and we walk to the kitchen, I see a girl on the couch sleeping.

"Oh shit, do you know her," I say.

"No.." Hope walks up to the girl to look at her face. "It's that girl Ashton was hanging out with a week ago!" She whisper shouts. We went to a bar last week and Ashton was flirting with her the whole time. I charge to his room, he was on his phone.

"Hey mate," he sings with a grin.

"Get your girlfriend off our couch. Why isn't she in here with you?" I say annoyed. He blushes and shuts off his phone.

"Molly? What?" He furrows his eyebrows. We walk out to find Hope happily talking to Molly. Molly had messy brown hair with a bandana tied up in it. I see why Ashton likes her, she's the girl version of him.

"I love your lip ring!" Molly says. Hope smiles.

"Thanks, got it done yesterday." She says.

"Cool. It's so nice in here... Oh hey, Ash!" Molly turns to us and smiles.

"H-hi Molls, why are you on our couch exactly? N-nice ring Hope" He stutters. She blushes and Hope laughs to herself.

"Well, I was leaving from work, and my mom called. She says I'm not allowed to live with her anymore, Michael let me in and told me to sleep on the couch. I got here at 3," she explains.

"Your welcome to stay, but you will be added to the cleaning schedule," I tease.

"What schedule? You dumbass I'm the only one who cleans!" Hope snaps, Ashton's scowls.

"Excuse me, who does the dishes?"

"Welcome to the 5sos house, Molly," I smirk and walk to the fridge. Hope and I eat then go for a walk.

"I've always loved walks, especially around here, it's so breath taking." Hope awes as we pass a park, kids were playing and parents were sitting.

"I like taking walks with you because your breathtaking!" I poke her should and she lightly shoves me.

"Your okay yourself Hemmings," I stick my tongue out at her and she rolls those famous eyes.

"Lots of surprises today, your lip ring, Molly. And Calum stalking us." I say, she jerks her head around, Calum smirks at her.

"What the hell?" She growls. "Have you been following us? Your my best friend, but mate get a life!"

"Hey, Luke asked me to follow you, So calm your tits!" I shoot him a warning look.

"He's lying, but he had his earbuds in so technically, he is minding his own business," I say.

Hope groans and turns around.

"Were do you think you're going? The house is this way!" I shout after her.

She flips us off and turns the corner.

"She's getting coffee, we pissed her off and her addiction to coffee helps I guess," Calum shrugs opening the door.

Michael and Ashton along with our newcomer, Molly were all on the couch. Apparently, they are taking about Ashton asking Molly to be his girlfriend yesterday through text.

I walk to my room ignoring the offer to hang out. I throw myself on my bed and attempt to take a nap. I was wakened by a worried Hope crashing into the room.

"We need to bail Jen out of jail!" She shouts, she grabs her keys and pulls me from my comfortable bed.

Jens pov

I sit in the police station scared and confused. Who the hell would put a gun in my purse? How  does that sound?

Thanks for reading! Sorry, this was a short one, I didnt have internet so ive been wasting data.

Xxkisumomo