Chapter Three

Hopes pov

I walk in the shop and a cold air flooded around me. It smelled like ink and rust. Great.

"Hey, can I help you?" Asks a girl at a seat by tattoo razors and ink.

"I'm going to need your help," I say with a smile.

"Sure, sit and we can talk." She says patting the chair next to her.

"My names Hope by the way," I say shaking her hand.

"I'm Jen, what do you have in mind Hope?"

"Well I have a boyfriend with a lip ring, but I want to surprise him with me having it. I want a nose ring also to make it look like I didn't have it." I explain.

"That's a good idea, I could always pierce your lip and you can wait, but there is the possibility it will close, make sure it's only two hours without the ring," she says pulling out different colors and sizes.

"Thanks, can I have a black nose ring and a white lip ring, could I have a second color lip ring?"

"Yeah."

"Make it black!"

"Ok sit back and relax ok?" She says and pulled out a needle to stick in my nose. I close my eyes and wait, there's a quick sharp pain in my left nostril for a second. I touch my nose and smile.

"The lip on will hurt a lot more but the pain should be fast," she sticks the needle and I wince. "Is it ok?" She says holding a mirror in front of me.

"I love it thank you!"

She shows me how I clean my piercings and I pay. I picked out a red nose ring also and leave after taking my lip ring out.

"Thanks, Jen!" I wave and smile.

"Wait! Hope can I have your number? I'm new in town and I thought maybe we could hang sometime?" She calls, and turn around and smile.

"Yeah, you ready?" She nods and I give her my number.

"Damn I like It!" Luke says with a smirk.

"It's hot!" Calum says with is own smirk, he gets a glare from Luke.

"It's cute I like it!" Ashton says with a smile.

"Thanks ash," I smile.

"I like it," Michael says not even looking up from his phone. I roll my eyes and turn the key.

"Ok, we are going to Target right?" Calum asks tapping my head.

"No fucking pony land, asshole!" I scowl but he just smirks. Boys and their smirks.

"Lu we need a rug," I pull into a parking spot.

"Can we get one of those fluffy ones?" He says seriously.

"Yeah! Black?" I giggle.

"Whatever color you want hun," he winks. I stare at him for a moment.

"Hun? The hell," I say with my best fake glare.

"You two are old calling each other's those names," Calum teases poking us in the shoulder.

"Honey, I'm home!" Luke shouts as we walk into the target.

A couple girls turn around and stare and giggle. I scowl to myself. Luke always got lots of attention.

"What's up, babe? You're all flustered. Wait," he smirks,"you're jealous!"

"I am not! They are all like 15 anyway!" I say with a glare.

"Your jelly," he whispers and swings his arm around me and pull me into a hug. We split up, Ashton and Michael stock up our sugar supply in the candy section. Luke and Cal go to find some movies and popcorn, it's Target they might not have it. I go and get me and Lu's rug and a new lamp, Michael broke the other when he slid into it. I scope around the book section.