Chapter 32 : The Move. *FINAL*

In the middle of December, Kayla and Nick finally moved into a bigger house. It was five minutes away from Kelsiee's middle school and in a very suburb neighborhood. Their house was the biggest house out of the other houses. The front yard and backyard lawn was fairly green and large for the kids to play around in. Their off white house stood out from the other brown & brick houses. The house had six bedrooms, four bathrooms, a medium sized kitchen, a large living room containing four elongated love seats with a "64 inch flat screen tv hanging on the light blue walls; gorgeous "60 inch crystal blue pool in the back yard; medium sized movie room that played all movies with a push of a button. At the moment, Kayla helped Kelsiee finish arranging her possessions into her new room.

"Mom, are we rich now?" Kelsiee asked in a confused tone.

"Well, I wouldn't say we're rich, but maybe we're stable with our money." Kayla nodded. "Why'd you ask Kels?"

"I just wanted to know because this house is twice as big as our other house." Kelsiee shrugged.

"I know and it will be better living in this house than the other one. Especially since Christmas is soon, we're all gonna enjoy this house." Kayla smiled as she added sheets onto Kelsiee's bed.

"I guess you're right. I kind of miss our old house though." Kelsiee fiddled with her fingers.

"Don't worry. You'll love this house soon. I already like it." Kayla giggled as she looked around Kelsiee's new room.

Kelsiee continued pulling her possessions out of the box and shortly played around with her items. Although the house was big, Kelsiee wasn't feeling too excited about living in the new house. She missed the memories she had in the old house and she missed the way her room looked fuller at their old house. Now, she had to start over in a new house. On the other hand, Kayla and Nick adored everything about the house. The twins enjoyed running around the house without being told to 'stop running'.

"Babe, we got so much to do on the house." Nick paced slowly around the living room.

"You mean like painting the walls?" Kayla asked in a serious tone. "Because I think the furniture is set perfectly in all the rooms."

"Yeah some of the colors are kind of off. Don't you think?" Nick's eyes continued to wander around the house.

"You're right. Kelsiee's room is light grey. The living room is light blue. Our room is olive green." Kayla giggled as she stood by Nick.

"That's too many colors, but overall this is a nice house." Nick nodded. "We really picked a nice choice."

"Yeah. Nick, Kelsiee isn't liking the house. What am I gonna do?" Kayla shook her head as she headed upstairs with Nick.

"What do you mean she doesn't like it? She's the main one who thought it was amazing that her school was right around the corner from this house." Nick scrunched his eyebrows.

"Well she misses the old house." Kayla said in a gloomy tone.

"She'll get over it Kay." Nick shook his head. "She just has to adjust to change. Okay?"

"Alright."

When Kayla and Nick arrived upstairs, the couple headed to the twins room just to check out what they were up to. Christian and Danielle were content and pretty satisfied playing cars with eachother. Everytime they clashed their cars into eachother, they would began to giggle loudly. Nick and Kayla peeked into the door and watched their heads quickly turn to them.

"Fun mommy." Danielle smiled as she held her arms up indicating someone to pick her up. "I like this."

"I do too mummy and daddy." Christian smiled showing his teeth.