Chapter 12: Spring Break.

It was now April and Kayla was out for Spring Break. She planned to do so much, but sadly she only had a week to do things freely. Also Kayla's birthday was in the middle of her break and she was turning 19. She wanted to see her friends and show Kelsiee off in public.

As Kayla sat around in the house all day, she had surprisingly gotten a visit from Dominique and her daughter Julissa. Kayla's eyes widened as she stared at the both of them standing at her door. Dominique let herself and Julissa in jokingly and Kayla was still shocked to see them. After her startledness melted down, she hugged Dominique tightly and then stared down at her beautiful little girl.

"I'm so happy to see you." Kayla said in an excited tone. "But, I thought we planned to see eachother during summertime."

"I'm happy to see you too girl." Dominique nudged Kayla and flipped her hair. "But I was dying to see Nick since you said he was leaving soon, I at least wanted to meet this lucky guy." Dominique sat down on the couch as Kayla sat beside her.

"Well a little heads up would've been nice, but I'll see if we can make a hangout time." Kayla spoke in a normal tone.

"Sorry I just wanted to surprise you." Dominique signaled Julissa to come to her. "So where's Kelsiee?"

"She's upstairs." Kayla stood up and walked to the stairs.

As Kayla was about to call Kelsiee, she wobbled down the stairs and smiled at her mother. Kay let her through as she looked at Dominique and Julissa strangely. She then smiled to indicate them that she was friendly.

"Hellooo." Kelsiee smiled and waved.

"Hello." Dominique adored Kelsiee. "She's so cute Kay."

"Thank you." Kelsiee smiled and did a cute pose.

"Aww Julissa go play with Kelsiee." Dominique pushed Julissa lightly to Kelsiee.

"Yeah come play with me." Kelsiee grabbed her hand and lightly walked upstairs with her. "I don't bite." Kelsiee shook her head.

"Okay. Bye mommy." Julissa said nervously.

"Bye baby." Dominique said in a high volume and turned to Kayla. "Kelsiee doesn't seem shy like her mother." Dominique giggled.

"No, I told you. She's a mess and she's so talkative for a two year old." Kayla said in a shocked tone.

"Aww. Julissa is so shy and quiet around people, but with me." Dominique paused. "She's so funny and talkative." Dominique shrugged. "Let's switch our daughter's personalities."

"No I would never switch Kelsiee with anyone." Kayla gave her a 'never' gesture.

"That's fine with me." Dominique crossed her legs. "So any birthday plans?"

Kayla frozed when she asked that. She really didn't plan on doing anything exciting and she lived in California. Kayla stated that she wanted to just chill at home and she knew that would not pass by Dominique. Domi liked to party hard especially on birthdays, so she told Kay that she was gonna be here for three more days and she was going to reserve a place for her party in two days. Kayla was not really into parties because she didn't smoke nor drink and that's mostly what people call fun these days.

"I don't want a party." Kayla whined. "I just wanna hangout and you can meet Nick." Kayla smiled. "We'll both be happy."

Dominique rolled her eyes. "Okayy. Just because it's your birthday."

"Thank you."

Since Kayla and Kelsiee were dressed for the day, they didn't have to wash up and things of that nature. Kayla decided to show Dominique around to the hangouts, fun places, and even the Hollywood sign. Dominique wanted to do some shopping, so Kayla stopped at the Hollywood & Highlands. Domi was amazed with everything she saw there. The girls rented a stroller, so Kelsiee and Julissa could just ride around.