Chapter 15: Make Mommy Happy.

Kayla was lying on the couch watching television as Kelsiee lied on her chest in a deep sleep. The door began to rang three times repetitiously and Kayla quickly answered it before her baby woke up. As she opened the door, her two girfriends stood before her. She was shocked to see them coming from LA to Hollywood because it was an hour away from their homes. She didn't let them just stand there ; she invited them in. As they stepped into the house, she embraced them quickly. She hasn't seen them in person for exactly two years. Kayla didn't know that Kelsiee called them two days ago.

"What are you two doing here?" Kayla smiled as she spoke in an excited tone. "I was gonna come to you guys."

"Eh your little ladybug called us ." Michelle pointed to Kelsiee and giggled.

"Yeah she said my mommy sad cause she miss Nick." Kam mimicked Kelsiee jokingly. "She told us she wanted us to make you happy again."

"Aww really?" Kayla asked in an 'awe' tone as Kam and Michelle nodded. "She's so sweet." Kayla kissed her cheek as she smiled a little.

"Okay you need to go get dressed because we are getting you out of this house." Kam said in serious tone.

"Yeah because we didn't drive up here for no reason." Michelle said in a blunt tone. "Too much gas money we had to supply in that tank." Michelle grabbed Kelsiee gently from Kayla. "To be sitting around in this house watching girls throwing glass bottles at eachother."

Kam giggled. "I know right. We could've did that at home." Michelle nodded.

"Okay you two." Kayla paused. "I get it. I'm going to wash up."

As Kayla headed upstairs , Kelsiee began to wake up slowly. She rubbed her eyes and glanced around as her eyes settled on Kam and Michelle. She half smiled as she wiped her eyes once more.

"Hellooo." Kelsiee said in her sleepy voice

"Hi there Kelsiee." Kam squealed making Kelsiee giggle.

"We here to make your mommy happy." Michelle smiled.

"Yaaaayyy."Kelsiee screamed as she jumped up and down on the couch.

"Yup and you're going to your daddy's house." Kam smiled. "You wanna see your daddy?"

"Yesss." Kelsiee cheesed showing her perfect smile. "I love my daddy."

"Awwww." Kam and Michelle awed in unison.

20 minutes later, Kayla came downstairs with a white crop tee, black skinnies, and white Nike Blazers. Michelle and Kam loved her outfit. Kayla also had Kelsiee's Dora backpack ready for Jacob.

"Imma drop Kels off at Ja..." Michelle cut her off.

"We know Kay." Michelle picked Kelsiee up and headed outside along with Kam and Kayla.

"Yeah you relax. We're here to help you release stress." Kam shrugged and hopped in her car. "Oh we taking my car."

Kayla had no problem with that. She took Kelsiee's carseat out of her car and placed it into Kam's car. Kayla hopped in the backseat and sat near her daughter. Kam had no idea where Jacob's house was, so Kayla gave her instructions to his house. It took them an hour to get there because he lived in LA. As they arrived, Kayla helped Kelsiee out and carried her up to Jacob's doorstep. She rang the doorbell and his butler came in 5 minutes.

"Ahh, Ms. Richmond what a surprise." The butler moved aside to let them in.

"Ayyy. What's up baby girl?" Jacob smiled grabbing Kelsiee from Kayla.

"Kelsiee needs to stay with you, so I can have a break." Kayla smiled handing over Kelsiee's Dora backpack.

"Ah okay cool. I understand." Jacob took a glance at Kelsiee in his arms. "I had plans today , but I guess I'll cancel them."