Live or Die

August

"Y'all niggas ready ?" I asked everybody. We were all at the trap waiting on Taylor to call. Tonight is the night that we loose a couple bullet out of our clips.

"Hell yea" came out of everyone's mouth. My phone rang and I told everyone to get quiet.

"Hello"

"Hey babe"

"Taylor come on na."

"Ok ok, fine. Some are at their trap but most of them are selling on your blocks."

"Word"

"So where's Ty2 bitch ass at, that's who I want."

"Ty2 is on the corner of Cannally and Delowe."

"Oh so the nigga finally outta hidin' huh ?"

"Yes, so August please be careful." I hung up the phone. It's time to get down to the nitty gritty. "LISTEN UP! SO THESE NIGGAS SELLIN IN OUR TERRITORY TA'NIGHT, ON OUR BLOCKS, TRYNA STEAL OUR CUSTOMERS. LETS LET THESE MOTHAFUCKAS KNOW WE AINT TO BE FUCKED WITH!" I loaded and cocked my gun"Load up" Everyone left in groups and got in their vehicles. Me, Chris, O, Eric, and Ethan all hopped in Chris' black Tahoe and rolled out.

"Man I really can't believe this nigga would send some niggas to try and kill us man."

"The nigga been hidin fa tha longest."

"Say Yung you got a lighter?" Eric asked. I passed him my lighter and he lit a blunt, putting it in rotation.

"So Yung, do I gotta get my hands dirty tonight ?" Ethan asked. See Eric and Ethan are twin brothers. Eric is apart of the clean up crew when we need something covered up. Before all that though he was a stone cold killer. I mean if you looked at his ass wrong off with your head. Now it's vice versa though. Ethan will kill a nigga on command and not think twice about the shit.

"You know what ? I think I got dis one ta'night E."

"Oh word ?"

"Aug man you sure bout that?" Chris asked me.

"Yea man, this nigga must don't know who he fucking with."

"Yea but Aug let E handle this though. I don't know I just got a bad bad feeling bout this shit."

"Man I got it, just make sure you got a nigga back." I put my gun in my pants as Chris pulled up to the curb. "Five minutes tops, y'all niggas know the routine." I hopped out and walked up to the corner not seeing anybody. These niggas must be playing with me. I walked down the street a bit and walked into an alleyway.

"Nigga you got some big balls coming here." Ty2 said stepping up.

"Na you got the big balls for tryna kill me, then sending ya niggas to my territory." He stood rubbing his chin.

"Yea you right I do got the big balls." He chuckled. "How bout this you leave now and you get to keep your fucking brains." I drew my gun, as did he. This came up quicker than I expected it to.

"Kill me nigga" I said boosting him. "What you too scared ?"

"Now Yung you know I don't like getting my hands dirty." As soon as he said that, some niggas came from behind the dumpster and started blasting.

"FUCK !" I yelled feeling a bullet sting my stomach. Ty2 and some of his boys ran out and I followed running full speed. I fired a couple shots and hit two of his boys in the back. I caught up with Ty2 and pulled him down dropping my gun in the process. He put his gun to my chest and I could feel the shattering pain run through my body from the single bullet. More shots rang out as I laid on the cold sidewalk.