Greetings

August

"Come on Kay, damn" I yelled. We were supposed to leave a hour ago for the cook out.

"I'm coming !" She said running down stairs.

"We're late, bring ya ass."

"Fix your attitude." She said grabbing her purse and keys. I stepped outside the house and she followed locking up. She opened her garage door and looked towards me. "Which one ?"

"The Benz"

"The Ferrari it is" she smiled and threw me the keys. We both got in the car and I drove off. "You should lighten up a bit. Why are you so uptight right now."

"You had a nigga waiting a hour." I said glancing over at her as I drove. "Ian mad tho as long as I can get a perfect view of dat ass." I smirked.

"Perv"She laughed

"I'm only a perv for you tho." I smirked rubbing her thigh.

"So whose gonna be here today."

"My whole family" I said nonchalantly. She looked at me then out of the window. "What's wrong?"

"August we aren't even official. I don't know if I'm ready to meet your whole family. I thought it would just be like close friends or something." I sighed

"We working on gettin' official right ?" She nodded. "Then calm down, we doing what couples do anyway baby girl. Fuck a title you're mine." I said pulling into my mama's driveway.

"What if they don't like me ?"

"Then they'll tell you" I laughed.

"August I'm being serious right now." I grabbed her hand looking into her eyes.

"I like you, that's all that matters. You're my one and only." She smiled "now give daddy Aug some sugar." We laughed. She grabbed my face bringing it close to hers and kissed my lips softly. Someone knocked on the window.

"Y'all gon fuck or get out of the car." Chris said.
She looked down blushing. I got out of the car and opened her door.

"You a rude ass nigga." I said to Chris noticing Aziah at his side.

"Wassup to you to my nigga."

"Whatever, wassup lemon head" I said acknowledging Aziah.

"What's up banana head and Kay"

"Mmhuh" Kay said smirking.

"Kay you remember Chris right?"

"Yea, hi."

"Wassup ma"

"Well, I'm hungry and I can smell the barbecue so..." Aziah said. We all walked up to the front door and August rung the bell.

"August you are late" my mama said answering the door.

"Hey ma how ya doin ?" I smiled and embraced her.

"I'm fine. Hey Chris" she said kissing his cheek.

"Wassup mama"

"Aziah, how is your mother ?"

"She's fine, thanks for asking Ms. Sheila"

"Kay right ?" She asked finally recognizing Kay's existence.

"Yes ma'am."

"Well aren't you just beautiful. When we first met I didn't get a chance to actually look at you" She said grabbing Kay's hand admiring her features.