Moved On

3 Months Later

"Kay I've had enough of this shit. Get your ass up now !" Aziah fussed pulling the covers off of me.

"Z stop, I just want to be alone."

"You said that before and we left you alone but as your friend I'm not gonna sit back and watch you do this to yourself."

"This is what I want to do, this is my choice and I'd appreciate it if you just left me alone. "

"Kay you can't lay here everyday crying every time you think about what happened that night."

"Please don't bring that up Aziah." I said finally getting up.

"No Kay it needs to be said." she said following me into the bathroom. "Look at yourself ma, this ain't you." I stared at her through the mirror.

"And you think you know me so well right ?"

"I believe that I do, I know that...."

"You don't know shit." I snapped

"Look Kay my intentions in coming over here were to help you. If you keep doing this everyday your career is gonna end badly." She said as I stood grounded with my arms crossed. "Now you say I don't know much but what I do know is that music is your passion. If you were to loose that part of you you'd be doing worse than you are now. You need to talk to someone, keeping that in isn't good for you." I stood silently looking towards the ground.

FLASHBACK

I pulled up to a red light and stopped. Today has been too stressful. Who would've thought so much could happen in one day. I looked over to my left to see a car pull up beside me.
"Wyatt." I rolled my eyes at the sight. He leaned over to his passenger side and kissed whoever was in the seat. Then, a man leaned his head over bobbing up and down on Wyatt's dick. I gasped as the light turned green and I zoomed off. My palms began to get sweaty and my vision blurry.

BOOM !!

"Kay ? Kay ? Oh my god, are you ok ?"
I opened my eyes to see my mom, Aziah, Jaila, and my grandma at my bed side.

"Baby do you remember anything that happened." I thought back. "No" I lied. "All I remember is a car coming head on towards me." I swore to myself that night I wouldn't dare tell anybody what happened. It's completely embarrassing.

"Kay, did you hear anything I just said?" Aziah asked.

"Z you're one of my closest friends...... my best friend actually. Can I be completely honest with you?"

"That's what I'm here for, you can tell me anything. "

"That night before I left the studio I'd been drinking. Right before the wreck happened I was sitting at the light and I saw Wyatt." I said on the verge of tears.

"Kay, is he the reason you wrecked?"

"Partly, I looked over and saw him kiss another man. Then the man started to suck..." I rushed over to the toilet and threw up. Aziah rushed over rubbing my back.

"Relax ma it's ok just breathe." I did as told to calm myself. I sat back on the floor.

"Z it hurt because it just brought back memories of the first time I caught him cheating."