Mind Control

2 months

Aug

"Aug stop playing and help me get this paint"

"Lemme think 'bout it" I said rubbing my chin. "Naa"

"So you're really gonna stand there on your phone?" She said bending over to get more paint. That ass was on a thousand and I had to get a picture.

"Girl no all a nigga needed was a little motivation." I said as I walked up behind her grabbing her waste.

"August get off me"

"You really want me too?" I questioned kissing her neck.

"Yy...yes" She stuttered. I had her just where I wanted her. I bit down on her neck then soothed the spot with my tongue. She threw her head back in enjoyment. I lifted my head to see my creation. There was a big fresh hickey on her neck.

"Lemme help ya finish gettin' dis paint" I said as I moved around her grabbing the things. She watched me intently. "If ya keep lookin at me like that a nigga gon fuck ya on spot."

She grabbed the last of the paint and put it inside the house.

"Alright Aug I'm leaving" she said heading for the door.

"Hol up ma, chill wit a nigga fa lit bit."

"I don't think that's a good idea" I cocked an eyebrow and smirked.

"Girl come on in hea' you know this ain't the first time you stayed longer and kicked it wit a nigga" she walked over to the couch slowly to sit and so did I.

"So why you act so stuck up"

She side eyed me "August I am not stuck up I'm just ... I'm not happy"
I pulled her in my lap.

"Tell daddy Aug bout it" I said letting her know she had full attention.

"I don't know......" she said looking down at me with those sexy eyes. I could see she's been through a lot and just make me want to fuck her more. I wanted to take the pain away and show her what it's like to fuck with a real nigga.

I grabbed the base of her neck and pulled her in for a long anticipated kiss. Boy she fucked up for wearing this dress. I gently pushed her on her back and climbed in between her legs.

"Let me show ya sumn'" I said reaching up pulling her panties down.

"Aug I ..."

"Shutup" I said pushed my fingers into her dripping wet center.

"Shit ..." She moaned. I continued to work her insides with my finger, kissing her and biting on her neck.

"Oh my god....... I have to pee August!" She moaned grabbing my wrist.

"Let that shit go girl." I said and kept going until she came all over my fingers.

Kay•

I was speechless.

I have never experienced this before but that felt absolutely amazing.

"Kay you know its more wea dat came from. I know you kinda fucked up right na but understand dis, I can see dat ya nigga ain't hittin' it right. What you need is a real nigga like me to make ya cum ova and ova again." He whispered in my ear. August was right but this is wrong. I'm in a relationship for crying out loud.

August stood to get a wet rag. When he returned he cleaned me up.

"It's getting late, I better get home" I said as I stood walking to the door with my things.

"Don't forget what I told ya" he said as he followed me to the door. I nodded as I stared at him intently. What the hell is this man doing to me. I got in my car and sat there a bit before peeling onto the highway.

******

"You mean to tell me, you been going by his house for two months straight, he offered you free dick and you turned it down ?" Jaila said. I had to talk to someone about this because it's eating away at my brain.

"Yes Jai, I'm in a relationship and eventually I'm gonna have to tell Wyatt what happened between August and I" I sighed

"Girl he's offering free dick and judging by how fine he is, he's gonna lay it down."

"He does have a pretty decent print" I said. " but Wyatt is fine too..."

We stared at each other then both bursted out laughing.

"Girl stop fronting Wyatt ain't hitting on shit compared to August. The nigga couldn't even make you cum and y'all been together what three years?"

"six"

"Six years too long it's bad enough you let his whack ass take your virginity." I sighed as much as I hate to admit it she was right but this is my choice. "You better hop on his dick and ride like you're in the Kentucky derby" I laughed

"We'll see"

***********

I groaned and put my face in the pillow as I laid wrapped up in Wyatt's arms. I was hot and horny and I knew Wyatt couldn't fulfill my needs. My body desired to be on that natural high Aug had me on as he worked me with his fingers. I grabbed my phone to check the time, 11:36. I tossed and turned so much that Wyatt turned his back to me. I swung the covers off my body and got up.

I threw on some Nike sweats and a jacket over the black bra and panty set I had on. I grabbed my keys, slid on my slides, and checked to see if Wyatt was asleep before exiting the room. I couldn't deny myself this any longer. I know what I need and that's a real man that knows how to put it down.

When I pulled up I wasted no time getting out. My mind is already made up. I don't have a plan for afterwards but as of right now I needed this. I rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. 

Aug

'Who could possibly be at my door at 12:00 pm' I thought as I jogged down stairs to answer the door. I looked through the peep hole and smirked. I knew she couldn't resist a nigga for long. I swung the door open looking down at her.

"I've been expecting you" I teased as she followed me into the kitchen.

"August I have denied this feeling for so long but tonight it has got the best of me."

"so watchu want Aug to do bout dat" I smirked

"you know what I want" She aint need to say no more. I backed her into the counter kissing her aggressively. I stripped her of her jacket and sweatpants, leaving in her bra and panties.

"tell me how ya want it Kay, you want me to be gentle"  I said unhooked her bra. "or you want it rough" I said ripping her panties.

"Aug I want you to make me cum" I grabbed a condom from my pocket giving it to her before pulling down my gym shorts. When she saw what I was working with her eyes bucked in amazement. She tore open the packet and rolled the condom on me looking me dead in the eyes. This girl begging for me to fuck her up.

I picked her up putting her on the counter top. I spread her leg sliding in without warning. I moved inside her tight walls slowly as she threw her head back. I quickened up my paste pounding her shit. Every curse word she could think of flew out of her mouth.

"Damn Kay you tight as fuck" I said as she came all over my dick but that was motivation for me, I kept pounding her shit. "shit Kay let me hit dis pussy from tha back" she hopped down and bent over.

"shit" we both said as I slide in and she came again. She gripped the counter creating a perfect arch so I went a little deeper. She reached back trying to push me away some.

"na baebeh you gon take all dis dick"

"August I'm about to piss on myself" she moaned out.

"let that shit go" I said smacking her ass leaving my hand print. I tangled my hand in her hair as I felt myself about to bust.

"oh shit Aug I'm about to pass out" she said as she creamed me for the fourth time and I came with a  satisfied grunt afterwards.

"Aug got mind control over that pussy"