Got em like damn

Kay

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache. Thank god I didn't get filthy drunk. There is no telling whose bed I would be waking up in. I sat up holding the covers over my body. The door knob turned and August appeared in the doorway.

"Good mawnin' ma, I was just coming to wake you up." I smirked

"I'm up." He just stood there staring at me. "What ?" I smirked.

"It ain't nothin' unda dat cover Ian seen before." He chuckled.

"But it's something you will never see again." I said confidently.

"I doubt that." he mumbled.

"What was that ?"

"Nothin', it's an extra toothbrush and towels and allat shit inna bathroom." He said closing the door back. I stood to my feet making my way towards the bathroom. The door opened.
"Oh and.... Damn" I grabbed a towel out of the bathroom and wrapped it around me.

"What is it August ?"

"Umm shit I forgot... oh I brought you these." He said holding up a bra and panty set.

"Thank you" I said taking them out of his hand. "Is there anything else you need before I drop this towel ?" He grabbed me by my waist pulling me into him. He looked down at me fixing my hair a little. He pecked my lips multiple times before letting go.
"Now you can drop dat towel." I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. As I waited for the shower to get hot, I brushed my teeth. I don't know what it is about August that pulls me in. We've gone months without speaking and it's like we never stopped.
I stepped in the shower and began to wash up. I don't know if this is a good or bad sign. I think it's time for me to get over what happened that night and just live. I mean what's the worst that could happen.

After I finished up in the shower I stepped out and dried off. I grabbed the lotion and walked out of the bathroom. I applied the lotion to my skin then put on the bra and panty set August gave me.

"Well I guess this is all I have for now." I grabbed a guest robe and made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see August making breakfast.

"Awe Aug you making me breakfast." He turned around mugging.

"Guh ain't nobody thinkin' bout you. Dis fa me." He said turning his attention back to what he was doing. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Can I have some?" I said with puppy eyes. He looked back at me and smirked.

"I'll think about it." I hit him on his back and hopped up on the counter. "Ima feed you ma calm down" he said laughing.

"Anyway ..."

"So about this friendship thang." He started turning the fire down on the stove.

"Yea ?"

"About how long do you think it'll take before we become committed ?"

"I don't know, I just want to let things flow. The pieces will fall in place along the way." He nodded his head in understanding. "Besides how do I know if you're boyfriend material? I want you to prove yourself to me." I smirked.

"What do you mean ?"

"You know show me your capable of loving me, supporting me, being able to joke or be serious when it's time to, and making sweet love to me." I said. He walked in between my legs looking deep into my eyes.