Excuse me ?

Kay

Wyatt wiped his mouth and laid beside me at the top of the bed.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes babe you know I do" I answered as I got up to shower.

"Well are you happy ?" I honestly couldn't answer that. I love Wyatt, I honestly do and I don't understand why. We just go with the flow and that's comfortable for me.

After I finished showering, I wrapped up in my towel and moisturized my skin. I walked out the bathroom , going straight for my closet. Quickly putting on my underwear. I dressed in ripped denim jeans and a white tank .

I need to be somewhere relaxing. I walked out of the closet grabbing my phone, keys, and purse heading for the door.

"I'm leaving babe !" I yelled to Wyatt.

"Wait, aren't you off today"

"Yea, I'm just going to have lunch with my mom." I lied.

"Oh ok, well tell her I said hello" He said before I walked out getting in my car and speeding off. Not really having a destination.

******

I found myself pulling up to Barnes and Noble. When I walked in it was kind of packed but I knew exactly what I was looking for. I grabbed my book and headed for an excluded corner with two chairs. I had a bottle of water in my purse so should be good over here .

******

"Somebody sittin' hea' ?"  I looked up to see the man who did my tattoo.

"Well, well, well" he said as he crossed his arms. "If it isn't Ms. Kay"

"Please, I am not in the mood" he raised his hands to surrender.

"So have you been relieved from allat stress"

"Look can you please , I don't want to be bothered." I said irritated

"Well excuse me, you don't have to be a bitch about it" I looked at him shocked.

"Did you just call me a bitch ?"

"Technically no but take it how ya wanna" he smirked

"You don't know me, don't you ever think you can disrespect me" I said standing.

"You need some dick in ya life ma', you too uptight" he stated as he stood. I slapped him dead in his face. He grabbed me by my arm and pushed me against the wall.

"See this what you need a nigga to put you in your place." He said. Why am I turned on by this.

Aug•

Bruh, I know damn well this bitch ain't just slap me. She really got me fucked up. She fine and all but Aug don't play that shit.

"Get the fuck off me August!" She said as she struggled to get out of my hold.

"Don't make a scene, you tha one that slapped me" I said "Now calm down and I'll let you go." I reasoned

"I'm calm" she said before I let up and she pushed me.

"Asshole" She mumbled grabbing her book putting it back

Omniscient

Of course, Kay was very upset that August disrespected her. Yet she can't get over the feeling that Consumed her as He had her pint to wall. It was indescribable.... a feeling she couldn't understand, a feeling she'd never encountered before.

"Look I was wrong fa callin ya out cha name but you should stop actin like you better than everybody else."

"Whatever" she said grabbing her things. He grabbed her arm.

"On some real shit though, you came at me wrong inna shop. Actin like yeen want a nigga to touch you. Then ya attitude was off and only snooty females act like that." He said sincerely looking in her eyes.

"So now I'm a female? You don't know me well enough to say I'm stuck up. You don't even know my last name."

"I might not know you, but I read people well. I know you need some real nigga dick in ya life."

"This is why you got slapped, you're disrespectful" Kay said putting up a front. She knew August was telling the truth.

"Look I'm a real ass nigga. Ima tell it how it is regardless. A nigga can't help that." Kay rolled her eyes about to walk away.

"Well how bout we start ova then" she stared at him as he walked closer to her and extended his hand. "My name August"

"Kay" she said as she shook his hand

"So Ms.Kay can a nigga get ya numba, I know you gotta man so this ain't on that type of level but we ca damn sure be friends" she chuckled
and took his phone putting her number in it. Their eyes locked as she was giving him his phone back. Kay felt like he was looking deep into her soul. She felt as if he could see all the pain and hurt she experienced in her past.

"Well I'll catch up with you later." She said snapping back into reality.

"Cool" Aug said as she walked away. 'Damn' he thought to himself as he watched her ass.

Kay

I hope August doesn't plan on texting me because of course I gave him a fake number. He stood there, disrespected me, and now he wants to be 'friends'... No not happening.
I finally arrived back at the house and Wyatt's not here. It's 5:00pm, I wonder where he is considering that he doesn't have work today. I collected all my things as I stepped out of the car walking into the house. Whenever Wyatt's not here I never go upstairs, I don't know why but I just don't. I decided to call him to see where he was. Then I heard a phone ringing throughout the house. He left his phone I immediately thought when I heard it sound off but that's too odd.

He has to be here but why isn't his car here. I jogged up the stairs and heard moaning and grunting.

"I know damn well..." I mumbled to myself as I became more alert to the situation. How could he do this to me? I gave him six years of my fucking life and this is what he does. I couldn't control the tears escaping my eyes. I slowly twisted knob about to enter the room but decided against it. I didn't know what to do or say. I honestly can't believe this shit. He really has me fucked up.... Fuck this, I'm killing him and that bitch.

I busted through our bedroom door to see Wyatt on the bed with a laptop pleasuring himself.

"Wyatt what the hell !" I yelled as he jumped up pulling his sweats up.

"Baby why are you crying, calm down" he said attempting to grab me.

"Don't touch me with those dirty hands. I honestly thought you were cheating on me in here." I said wiping my eyes.

He chuckled, "I should've been."

"What ?"

"I mean honestly, with the way you treat me I should've been."

"What do you mean with the way I treat you ? I cook, clean, and have sex with you whenever you want !"

"But do you enjoy the sex ?"

I honestly couldn't answer that question. I don't know what it's supposed to actually feel like.